Forum › Posts by Hoskins88

Hoskins88
Gamma discussion 20 Aug 07:23
joined Apr 6, 2013

Dang, only one chapter left then I will only have One Punch Man and My Hero Academia, and neither of those have yuri....yet.

Hoskins88
Gamma discussion 20 Aug 00:44
joined Apr 6, 2013

^ So am I the only one who actually ships the non incest couple in this manga? O.O Like for real I always felt Hikari and Miyuki were cute together D: and Yuri and the captain are hot (even if it hasn't happened yet.) Just saying I like whats happening here.

I am never one to go the incest route, I have like nine brothers and sisters so I just don't see the appeal, but I was on board the Hikari/Miyuki ship from the start.

And the captain and Yuri's ship is growing on me.

Hoskins88
Gamma discussion 19 Aug 22:27
joined Apr 6, 2013

Miyuki and Hikari teaming up was the cutest, sweetest most badass thing to ever happen in the Yuri world, I don't even care about the turtle slow to warp speed pace we got.

Hoskins88
Gamma discussion 19 Aug 03:05
joined Apr 6, 2013

Whoa wild tit's appeared. Is that what we getting at the end of the chapters now that there is no new characters to bio, random flashing?

joined Apr 6, 2013

But even for a comedic manga is starting to feel somewhat stagnant. The punchlines are always "Shinozaki has meltdowns over Kaede" and "Shinozaki can't accept her otakuness"

Yeah, but once those are resolved the story is over.

Plus the punchline today is "Akina turns girls gay"

joined Apr 6, 2013

Touko and Konatsu playing Romeo and Juliet in a weeks time, next chapter about "side characters"

Is it possible? Will I get my hearts desire after so long?

Also I guess it was cute to watch Akina be the one giving orgaysms instead of receiving them.

Hoskins88
joined Apr 6, 2013

budding lesbians.

^ soon they will join the ranks of the Lesbian side-couple... (Which have not made much of an appearance in a while, I kinda wanna see more em)

I would prefer to see Himeko and Nozomi's relationship built more on.

Hoskins88
joined Apr 6, 2013

Am I the only one who thinks the ending of the anime actually reinforces how much they love each other?

I certainly saw that, given the "I love you" make out and Haruka being quite happy to think that her and Yuu are a couple.

But I do also see how people were confused as to how the Two had no idea what they were doing. Still they are young enough that its on the edge of believability. What high school kid understands love anyway?

Hoskins88
joined Apr 6, 2013

"You were a girl?"

Shots fired.

Chi-chan is so funny and cute.

Hoskins88
joined Apr 6, 2013

Anime covers them faithfully? I read somewhere that manga and anime branch at some point.

If they don't, I'll probably start reading manga again, but I'm not trilled then. I was really take aback by conclusion, that Haruka has no idea what love is and that she and Yuu don't even consider what they are doing dating. Entire scene with Mitsuki's confession was so painful to watch. No matter how dense you are, If you are in high school, you has to know at least that if you are kissing and doing stuff with your "best friend" that means that you love each other and are dating. I just couldn't believe she was so naive (stupid). So basically, because they wanted to be special to one another, they became sex friends? I just couldn't look at their relationship in serious manner anymore and that turned me off to entire series. I understand it's 4-koma and Haruka's failing to notice that Misuki is serious for a joke was something I should expect, but there were way better ways to do that. That is my problem. Was it joke? Was it serious scene? Because either way, I couldn't stand it.

The anime is very close to the chapters it covers.

Haruka is kind of an idiot, but further chapter in the manga do show that while the two are a bit naïve in their feelings they do understand that they are not a normal relationship. Yuu also outright comes to the conclusion that she is in love with Haruka, but keeps it to herself.

All in all, it seems the two are still in the exploring phase of their relationship. Though the cynical thought is that the two are in the infamous S-relationship

Still it's a cute manga/anime that I don't think is meant to be heavily analyzed.

Hoskins88
New Game discussion 10 Jul 16:22
joined Apr 6, 2013

It's a women only manga, no guy is ever mentioned x)

I suppose they said that because we will probably get someone to pair Umiko up with very soon and Sakukaze already have one or two person that she can get paired up with

Well without going into too much detail, Another character is (re)introduced who in my opinion has a more interesting (and downright hilarious) dynamic with Umiko.

Well, if I suppose right (since the first chapter of this volume), spoiler are not really needed, we already have the pairs here :
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/new_game_ch13#4
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/new_game_ch13#2

These are pairings I am A-OK with.

Hoskins88
New Game discussion 09 Jul 15:19
joined Apr 6, 2013

"Somebody earlier passed out on me so I'm kinda nervous now."
"That was probably my Boss"

The humor in this series hahah

I actually had a similar experience in the army. We were doing medical checks and my Sergeant went first and passed out, when it was my turn I got a new recruit fresh from AIT who was having something of a panic attack when she couldn't find my vein.

I told her to just stab away worse case scenario we can just fill up a Dixie cup. All in all I found the experience hilarious. Of course I don't mind needles so that might have been the difference between a humorus memory and a traumatic one,

last edited at Jul 9, 2015 3:20PM

Hoskins88
Gamma discussion 29 Jun 07:50
joined Apr 6, 2013

I'm still disappointed that the two sisters don't end up a couple they are so cute together.

I am more "Meh" on that detail. I am just glad we get a Yuri ending at all, plus I like Hikari and Miyuki's relationship and I am super curious as to how Yuri and the Captain get together

last edited at Jun 29, 2015 7:54AM

Hoskins88
Gamma discussion 29 Jun 00:51
joined Apr 6, 2013

I'm so glad this series has even just fanservice yuri content in it because this superhero stuff has me hooked and I might not have found it without the yuri tag. Hyped as hell about Hornetman and Blue Train. The best bros.

I concur, I have not seen this series anywhere else so without it being Yuri who knows if it would have ever been translated. Which is to bad because it's just as good as One Punch Man and My Hero Academia.

Hoskins88
joined Apr 6, 2013

A writer and artist otaku pair!!

Ayame/Moe becomes better and better!

joined Apr 6, 2013

Hey y'all, for anyone who frequents the Tv Tropes website Fluttering Feelings now has it's own, rather subpar, Page.

If you can contribute please do.
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Webcomic/FlutteringFeelings

Hoskins88
joined Apr 6, 2013

Was that thing that came out at the end one of the reptilian people? It looked pretty futuristic, perhaps a future war with the "humans" and these reptilians.

I'm guessing that is showing that the arc is another Antarctican experiment gone a bit wrong, looks like they where experimenting with dimensional travel and an experiment got away. The part at the end was their way of fixing things.

Hoskins88
Lily Love discussion 16 Apr 22:24
joined Apr 6, 2013

Secretly wants this to be a story about P'mew rebounding and their relationship flaming out horribly

Yep, I'm a terrible person. The development as-is is quite nice though! I do hope they get together pretty soon, without all the usual silliness in-between.

Yuri that isn't pointlessly drawn out, sorry that only exists in one shots.

Hoskins88
Lily Love discussion 16 Apr 18:09
joined Apr 6, 2013

Awe man I was totally tricked by the beginning, but let that cuteness continue I guess.

I love Donut's friends all eavesdropping, I was a little worried they where going to be the typical catty type bad mouthing a person because they were gay, but looks like it was more matter of fact, and given their grins seem to be fine with Donut getting a Girlfriend.

last edited at Apr 16, 2015 6:10PM

Hoskins88
joined Apr 6, 2013

I feel like I am the only one who has always wanted it to stay unknown, because I found the thought of a equal Harem really cute, and fitting with Yuru Yuri aesthetic.

Still if I had too chose only one....nope cant do it, I love Megumi but I like all the others to much.

Hoskins88
joined Apr 6, 2013

I feel bad for the twin

Which twin? I feel bad for the dead one if her girlfriend gets of with her sister, but bad for the living one either way, living with her dead girlfriends ex. Must be horribly awkward. I prefer the platonic ending though, because in fiction I like to believe everyone has one person, and whilst the living twin can go on to get someone else, the dead one can't.

That is way to depressing, sure Hina gets to move on, but Nanase must suffer forever with her lost love?

I prefer to think the fire flies where Kana's way of approving of the relationship.

Not forever. Just until she dies and can be with her in the yurilife (afteryuri?). Which seems both less and more depressing.

More depressing for me to think the dead twin eternally not paired with someone, because in fiction, all must hook up. It is law.

Except for guys. because they can't yuri.

Kana would have reincarnated by then. Nanase still loves Kana and always will, but you cant change death, and having her suffer until death will make no one Happy.

I am so glad we got out of the era of depressing Yuri, don't make me go back.

Hoskins88
joined Apr 6, 2013

I feel bad for the twin

Which twin? I feel bad for the dead one if her girlfriend gets of with her sister, but bad for the living one either way, living with her dead girlfriends ex. Must be horribly awkward. I prefer the platonic ending though, because in fiction I like to believe everyone has one person, and whilst the living twin can go on to get someone else, the dead one can't.

That is way to depressing, sure Hina gets to move on, but Nanase must suffer forever with her lost love?

I prefer to think the fire flies where Kana's way of approving of the relationship.

Hoskins88
Their Story discussion 03 Apr 23:35
joined Apr 6, 2013

A so she hasn't always been a skirt chaser

I don't know why but I always thought of her as something of a female Casanova who fell for the first time. Maybe its the Popular Tomboy bias.

Also Qui Tongs friend seems interesting, hope we see more of her.

Hoskins88
Stretch discussion 02 Apr 16:21
joined Apr 6, 2013

Well that April Fools day gave me at least three heart pains, Shou is already enough of a Troll, but he went all out on this.

joined Apr 6, 2013

I'm starting to wonder whether we'll ever get any tangible progress. Also starting to wonder whether it even matters: this is pretty good already.

That said, I'm still holding out for a chapter where Akina discovers that Konatsu and Touko are dating, which in turn leads to her coming to terms with her own feelings for Kaede. Hey, I can dream...

We have the same dream.