Forum › Posts by Blax

joined Jun 12, 2015

Just looked at all the raw available. I like what I'm seeing, definitely looking forward for more

joined Jun 12, 2015

Tatoe Todokanu Ito da to Shite mo (tMnR)
Girl who lives with her recently wed brother falls for her sister-in-law.

I have a good feeling about this one and the Not!New game. Now I hope some people will translate them

joined Jun 12, 2015

The best kind of friendship

joined Jun 12, 2015

This is too cute ! Seriously managed to make realistic looking bug moe ! How do you even do that ?
Hakumei and Mikochi are totally married by the way, no matter what they are saying. And I ship Sen x Cunju after chapter 20

Blax
Anime season 16 Aug 02:43
joined Jun 12, 2015

Jojo Bizzare Adventure

joined Jun 12, 2015

Cool was like: "Damn, I accidentally created a yuri story... I don't like this kinda stuff... I just like shota x Big Boobs.... It must be a way around this situation.... Oh! I know! I gonna give Kobayashi-san the "thingy" for a little time. And then I'll make Tooru really turned on by the thingy, proving that Tooru likes men, making what Tooru said in the first chapter (http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kobayashi_san_chi_no_maid_dragon_ch01#9), meaningless. Solving this great misunderstanding! Case closed!"

I really hate to bait this further--and honestly, you don't have to try and convince me--but I don't see how 'Tooru finds it easier to be sexual with Kobayashi now that she has different equipment' makes her spoken intent on being sexual with Kobayashi meaningless...

I do not want to convince anyone... I just don't get it... Tooru lives with Kobayashi for a long time. She could have already taken the first step before ... Why Kobayashi have to have a "thingy" to get Tooru turned on like that? Girl x girl sex is a thing that exists.

But she tried to jump her previously, so this was just another occasion for her. And the thingy wasn't that important to her since she would have gotten rid of it afterwards.

Blax
Anime season 26 Jun 15:42
joined Jun 12, 2015

At the end of Tanaka-kun it's pretty obvious that the author probably doesn't even believe that homossexuality is real. Not only the yuri, but even the yaoi is tossed aside as nothing but a joke. Well...

That not really the author fault this time. The anime changed the order of the story compared to the manga, completely butchering what the author intended for. But the yuri is still pretty much alive in the manga, and even if it's never the focus, it's never treated as a joke either. And Oota-kun is still the best wife candidat

Blax
Anime season 15 May 17:49
joined Jun 12, 2015

RIP yuri in Tanaka-kun......DAMMIT.

To be fair, this episode story happen before the confession in the manga. So it's just a matter of the anime staff messing up the order and not caring about the implication

joined Jun 12, 2015

Praying to the Yuri Goddess for a happy threesome ending

Blax
Citrus discussion 28 Mar 07:34
joined Jun 12, 2015

Well, allow me to tell you all that Citrus finally got translated in french and can be purchased >:D

And it is sad, because the future of the yuri in France depends on the selling of Citrus. :(
Luckily, the first volume seems popular.

Really? Yuri is having a hard time in France? :(
All of the French licensed yuri are titles I'd love to be able to purchase, if it was more available in Quebec :/

Yup, it seem that the "yuri collection" of Taifu Comic is in the red since its lunch.
They didn't publish any yuri in 2015, and for 2016 they only plan to publish the volumes of Citrus (and Inu & Neko, but it's not from the same editor…).
And depending of the selling of Citrus, they say that they'll see if they publish new yuri in 2017.

But that editor is very unstable, and bad with its communication department, so I hope to see a new yuri license in the second half of the year if the selling of Citrus is that good. I'm jealous since I learned that Bloom Into You will be published in English, I want it in French! :D

Holy fuck noo :'(((
If they bankrupt or something the French yuri will go out of print!
I need to buy some as soon as I can

The worst is that there is tons of Yaoi, in comparison to our few Yuri ones...

And these few one are hidden in the hentai section most of the time, or not here available at all... Meanwhile the Yaoi section keep growing

Blax
Murcielago discussion 05 Jan 14:52
joined Jun 12, 2015

While everyone is arguing about the crazyness of Kuroko (She is totally not a good person by the way, she says as much in the first chapter), here I am in the corner shipping Hinako and Yatsuha really hard, I mean, did you see that blush on Yatshuha!!? http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/murcielago_ch38#18

She totally want some piece of Hinako !! (If you can't see it, you need stronger yuri googles)

Blax
Prunus Girl discussion 28 Dec 19:20
joined Jun 12, 2015

There is a French version ? I need it !! Where did you buy it ?

joined Jun 12, 2015

What I take from this chapter is that there is some yuri incest in Lucoa backstory

Blax
joined Jun 12, 2015

Re-reading this, and I just realized why they are scared of Mokou in the bonus page...

Blax
Stretch discussion 01 Oct 11:13
joined Jun 12, 2015

Flips tea table

Walk away in the sunset cursing Shou

Blax
Choir discussion 27 Sep 13:25
joined Jun 12, 2015

One of my first, if not the first yuri manga I read back back in the day. So glad someone picked it up !! I am going to reread it from the beginning

Blax
After Hours discussion 26 Sep 11:11
joined Jun 12, 2015

We can take it from the translator site directly ?

Blax
Stretch discussion 10 Sep 06:47
joined Jun 12, 2015

What I take from this is that she will probably really come back with a kansai accent

joined Jun 12, 2015

That's fucking awesome. Waiting for the next part !

joined Jun 12, 2015

... I wasn't ready for this. It's school live all over again

Blax
Gamma discussion 20 Aug 18:30
joined Jun 12, 2015

Amusingly, it seems that other than the dead ones and the commander and discharge wives'. Every single women on the manga is a raging lesbian.

And I see nothing wrong with this

Blax
Gamma discussion 20 Aug 05:59
joined Jun 12, 2015

From what I have read, it didn't get axed, the author just decided to end it here. They probably run out of idea or something

Blax
Gamma discussion 19 Aug 14:54
joined Jun 12, 2015

I personally saw these pairing coming a miles away, and considering it wasn't the focus of the story at all, I think it was well developed enough. Like someone said above, focusing to much on these relationship drama would have ruined the narrative in a way. The only thing which really surprised me are the sudden NSFW elements, it's like the author said "Screw it ! I want to draw some nipple !" It seems pretty random... (Not like I will complain but still).

By the way, please tell me I'm not the one who thought that Doctor Woe was inspired by Doctor Who right ? I mean his coffin is basically a Tardis...

Blax
Stretch discussion 05 Aug 19:05
joined Jun 12, 2015

Shou you bastard, playing with our yuri heart like this

joined Jun 12, 2015

https://twitter.com/ermame26/status/625307112881569792/photo/1

This as well

As far as I am concerned, it's canon