Forum › Posts by Orange

Orange
WDTFS fans - off topic 26 Jul 18:13
Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

Jpeg i was thanking the curious person up there who asked because now the mystery of the universe is revealed ahahahaha. But I make quite a sore loser ahahahahhaa

Orange
WDTFS fans - off topic 26 Jul 18:10
Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

Lolll it does XD

Orange
WDTFS fans - off topic 26 Jul 18:01
Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

Hahahahaha I need more self actualization process to accept this..XDDDD

last edited at Jul 26, 2017 6:05PM

Orange
WDTFS fans - off topic 26 Jul 17:59
Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

Omg i lost my money tooo!!

Orange
WDTFS fans - off topic 26 Jul 03:08
Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

I like how even Dumbledore gets dragged into the picture XDDDD

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

That is the essence of humanity-to get out of the quagmire of nothingness, make something out of it and return again to that nothingness.

Yeah and sometimes to find meaning in what possibly is meaningless or random....

Orange
WDTFS fans - off topic 26 Jul 01:29
Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

Hi Foxy, not really..or rather maybe it depends on what we consider as "success"...it was more in the context of a self reflection process - not just knowing but understanding my strength and limitation and slowly changing what I cannot accept and even more slowly, accepting the things that I cannot change (and a little bit of this to me, was rather like an admission of defeat so that was hard....), knowing what I want, what I do not want, what I can tolerate and what I cannot (and why)....and the list goes on..and at the end of the day..living with all of them..

Gosh, I feel old talking about this XDD I'm not that old you know......just saying XDDDD

I never believe in arranged marriages. I have seen an example where it works but this is really not for everyone....

last edited at Jul 26, 2017 1:31AM

Orange
WDTFS fans - off topic 26 Jul 00:15
Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

Perspective. Mentality. Self actualization. Outlook in life..among other things...

Orange
WDTFS fans - off topic 26 Jul 00:07
Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

I do, actually hlama and in retrospect I prefer the older version (although at other times I may whine about it because aging is a hard process XDDDD lol).

Orange
WDTFS fans - off topic 25 Jul 23:06
Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

The absence of one doesn't connote the existence of the other. Like you can be strongly opinionated that results to unassuming, i.e., in the context of humility.

Or you can be opinionated but are non confrontational and you just choose not to engage

Anyway, jpeg fun is whatever you think is fun.. If clubbing isn't fun for you then why club XDDD

Orange
WDTFS fans - off topic 25 Jul 22:00
Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

Hahaha then jpeg, go and have fun! Stop staring at pictures XDDD

Orange
WDTFS fans - off topic 25 Jul 21:29
Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

Ahhh all the youngsters here....XDDDD
Jpeg I thought you are older as well. You're always very polite and respectful here. That is I guess both a compliment and me stereotyping younger people XDDDD

Signed,
old person

Orange
WDTFS fans - off topic 25 Jul 00:29
Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

You can match her perviness, keep her perv muscles exercised...so they don't get loose XDDDDD LOLLLL

Orange
WDTFS fans - off topic 25 Jul 00:09
Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

You are pretty talented at this. XD Very creative.

I am just messing around. Don't take me seriously :3

You mean talents should not be taken seriously? XDDDDD That's truly evil to the talented XDDDDDD

last edited at Jul 25, 2017 12:15AM

Orange
WDTFS fans - off topic 24 Jul 23:55
Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

I like how this thread seems to have a life of its own XDDDD

Orange
WDTFS fans - off topic 24 Jul 10:45
Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

Whatever you do, dont attack the argument.. its A part of Thiaguinho-sama.

Ahahahaha omg I can't stop laughing XD

Orange
WDTFS fans - off topic 24 Jul 07:19
Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

How wild exactly? XD

Orange
WDTFS fans - off topic 24 Jul 07:16
Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

Just so I know what I'm in for, what grade is this movie? XDDDD
taking out popcorn

last edited at Jul 24, 2017 7:18AM

Orange
WDTFS fans - off topic 24 Jul 07:06
Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

Can we at least make this corner with transparent glass wall? XDDD

Orange
WDTFS fans - off topic 24 Jul 06:30
Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

Thiaguinho-sama, I believe in equality. I also respect people's way of life. If they are content, I won't invade their countries to shove equality down their throats. A popular excuse of imperialism is to enlighten the ignorance. I am against that.

hlama
Hear hear XDDDD
What we were arguing about may be two different chapters but they're from the same book :) (not a completely different book from a completely different library XDDD)

Orange
WDTFS fans - off topic 24 Jul 05:31
Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

nothing anyone will say will change my belief that people should fight for their rights instead of just accept things how they are.

if this is your approach in life.. that even in argument you can't be persuaded, of course violence and rebelling is the thing you find practical.

There's also a Gandhi in you XDDDDD

Orange
WDTFS fans - off topic 24 Jul 05:16
Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

change doesn't need to happen by yelling and rebelling.. but slowly educating and planting the seed of the idea.. and this is the peaceful, harmonious approach that I prefer (or the bullshit as you call it).

This is rather like an essay writing class. "The pen is mightier than the sword". Discuss. LOL

Orange
WDTFS fans - off topic 24 Jul 05:05
Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

Except for the fact we're not talking about children

lol an analogy is just that...an analogy...nothing more..nothing less. Not everything has to be read so literally...

Orange
WDTFS fans - off topic 24 Jul 04:48
Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

No, I don't take offense. So, don't worry about it. My name is just "Foxy lady".. not an "esoteric"...

Lol and I'm just a lowly fruit....not even GRAPES..you know...XDDDDDDDDD ahahahaha!

Orange
WDTFS fans - off topic 24 Jul 04:42
Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

change doesn't need to happen by yelling and rebelling.. but slowly educating and planting the seed of the idea.. and this is the peaceful, harmonious approach that I prefere (or the bullshit as you call it).

you want your ideas be respected, respect other's beliefs and try slowly integrate yours to flow with them.. not to shock or force changing directions. I don't under any circumstances wish that this becomes an idea that someone dies for just to name a new hero and make a statues for them.. there are more important and precious things to die for.. this however, requires time, patience and respect.. if you go aggressive, you will face violence.

Indeed. We don't teach a child the concept of non-violence by beating him into submission lol. We must first walk the talk.