Forum › Posts by Autumn

Autumn
Anime season 13 Mar 13:46
joined Mar 11, 2016

Sorry no can do.

Autumn
Anime season 13 Mar 10:58
joined Mar 11, 2016

A picture or two does not tell you how the whole episode went. So you are not spoiled in any way (except that screenshot). I may have gone overboard in my original post so I didn't mind the edit but I am still of the opinion that a picture or two doesn't hurt.

why we even have this spoiler rule in a thread where we are supposed to discuss aired episodes is beyond me. Rather how are we supposed to hold a discussion without spoiling each other?!

Autumn
Anime season 12 Mar 13:47
joined Mar 11, 2016

I don't think the folks mind them but oh well.

Bang Dream started with a bang. Poor Arisa tho, she had her hands full with Kasumi before and now with O-Tae. :'>

Autumn
Anime season 12 Mar 09:05
joined Mar 11, 2016

Minami Kamakura had a really gay bath scene this week.

Yeah. ;) After last week's episode I decided to watch its coming episodes. Sandy really got Hiromi in the bath; Let me wash your front too lol. xD

Urara Meichirou was pretty gay too especially with Fox Kon. She was all over Chiya in that mode. Saku got rekt by Nina-sensei big time. If only these pair get canon by some sort of confession or yuri action.

Kuzu no Honkai had some great yuri moments in this week's issue. Some yurilious snaps for you sour eyes: xD
https://i.imgsafe.org/54434dcafd.png
https://i.imgsafe.org/5443d5b83f.png
https://i.imgsafe.org/544449ab25.png
massive wrecks ahead (weak hearts should not spoil themselves)

Ecchan x Hanabi is actually the best route but sadly it won't happen. :(

last edited at Mar 12, 2017 12:21PM by Nezchan

Autumn
Anime season 06 Mar 13:11
joined Mar 11, 2016

I could never forget you! If you do watch it, it's the beach scene with the tomboy and rich girl. ;)

Is it me or did Idol Incidents up the yuri in the latest episode?

Me too. x) Yeah that and blonde seems to be fond of hiromi too. The whole horse scene looked romantic to me (even if the conversation was not). I didn't expect such subtext from this anime so it was a pleasant surprise. (Between just you and me) You should have seen the grin on my face when I was watching it. xDD

Yup. They sure did. ;) Shizuka x Natsuki was obvious as they are the OTP of the show but there was some hard blushing from chinatsu towards mizuki. Lol look at her pouting and blushing.

Autumn
Anime season 05 Mar 12:35
joined Mar 11, 2016

Guess I'll watch just that episode then but not the rest.

Yup it's me. :D Hi and thank you for remembering me. :)

Autumn
Anime season 05 Mar 00:56
joined Mar 11, 2016

I do. It is very subtexty, but I'm still waiting for them to start banging. The title lied to me! xD

Hahaha that's what I first thought when I first read the title but nothing happened. It is trying to be like love live and the lead also resembles chika/honoka in some ways. Tho the little subtext it have is better than nothing I think.

How is Minami Kamakura in terms of subtext? I am not watching it atm but may watch it if there is some.

Autumn
Anime season 04 Mar 12:43
joined Mar 11, 2016

Any of you watching Bang Dream? Mostly friendship between girls but there are scenes here and there you can call subtext.

Found the current episode a bit? gayer than the previous ones. what do you think of the scene below? Judging from her personality I think she has hots for the girl being hugged. kinda like 'being only honest with the person you like'.

last edited at Mar 4, 2017 12:44PM

Autumn
Anime season 21 Feb 12:18
joined Mar 11, 2016

Context?

Idol Jihen ep 7. Shizuka kabadon Natsuki. The snap shot is from those seconds. I had lunch and was very sleepy when posted it so didn't write anything.

No, it is no bait Hibiki look alike in anyway.

Autumn
Anime season 21 Feb 05:19
joined Mar 11, 2016

Autumn
Present discussion 24 Jan 13:12
joined Mar 11, 2016

I like this pairing a lot. Nice work. ;)

Autumn
Anime season 23 Jan 12:37
joined Mar 11, 2016

Is there any substance in this pair?

Autumn
Anime season 20 Jan 11:49
joined Mar 11, 2016

@Seira
Not much there are some scenes/lines here and there but that's it. It is a fun show tho. Liking it at the moment.

Edit: Thanks Kayo-chin. You are the best. I love you. * hugs * x))

last edited at Jan 21, 2017 12:10AM

Autumn
Anime season 20 Jan 08:16
joined Mar 11, 2016

^ Agree with the both of you. :D
Especially what Doctor said. It was really a sweet scene. The reply Ecchan gave was also sweet. I am hoping they include these bits and don't leave them out.
I am just content that the manga gave Ecchan and her feelings their due attention, disregarding the outcome.

@Seira
That cheating thing is not good at all and should not be taken seriously. Almost all who commented (at the site I am reading this manga) were displeased about the resolution of those two's problem.

Are any of you watching Idol Jihen? Its ep 2 was fun to watch.

I am wondering whether to take these as more than platonic or not.

last edited at Jan 20, 2017 8:18AM

Autumn
Anime season 20 Jan 01:38
joined Mar 11, 2016

I ship Urara x Kon all the way. They have good chemistry and are cute together.

I liked kuzu no honkai (manga) because it gave Ecchan a proper chance to make her love happen, and neither used it as a bait nor brushed it off as a phase. Or ignored it/her for being strange. It did justice with her as a character Unlike other mangas (Nijiiro Days for instance) where yuri characters (and their feelings) don't get developed at all.

So I was very pleased when it took Ecchan's crush seriously and set out whole chapters to develop her relationship with her love interest and developing her as a character eventually.

I am hoping for the anime to change the hetronormative view and : LET IT BE KNOWN THAT GIRLS CAN BE LOVE INTEREST TO OTHER GIRLS.

last edited at Jan 20, 2017 1:39AM

Autumn
joined Mar 11, 2016

Too many girls. I don't even remember who swaps with who, when or why.

This manga lost its sense of purpose. its more and more a CGDCT and the "yuri" is just another aspect of cuteness.

Too bad for you if you are unable to relish its greatness. >___>

Autumn
Anime season 14 Jan 06:21
joined Mar 11, 2016

Urara Meichirou is rocking every other show for me this season. Did I get it right?? the sentence I mean. xD

last edited at Jan 14, 2017 6:24AM

Autumn
Anime season 07 Jan 12:33
joined Mar 11, 2016

Guys, what happened to Long Riders?!

Looks like it's been delayed because of the production issues they had early on.

Awww, and I was looking forward to these episodes too. yare yare.

Is Urara our new ping pong or flip flappers of this season?

Autumn
Anime season 05 Jan 09:39
joined Mar 11, 2016

Guys, what happened to Long Riders?!

Autumn
Anime season 04 Jan 10:53
joined Mar 11, 2016

Ai Mai Mi's 3rd season first episode was yurilious.

joined Mar 11, 2016

Would you be interested in working for Lililicious?

I'll be glad to help. ^_^

last edited at Jan 4, 2017 8:48AM

joined Mar 11, 2016

I can help in the cleaning section. I don't have a tablet so cant redraw but can use stamp tool.

Autumn
joined Mar 11, 2016

I fear this is gonna get more angsty. More suffering for Yuu and may be Sayaka. It has to do with Touko's personality/facade, not the new guy btw. He might tell Touko unexpected sides/things about her sister she didn't know before; which may change her perspective/view of being perfect - good for her relationship with Yuu. But it is still in the air how things will develop with the new guy entry. I am pretty? sure about the angst thing tho.

PS: I want Yuu to dump Touko and get together with her novel friend or sayaka or remain single.

Autumn
Anime season 22 Dec 10:07
joined Mar 11, 2016

I am so glad my instincts didn't wrong me about kyoani. ;)

Stella no Mahou, Ping Pong Girls and Izetta's finale were underwhelming; couldn't quite like them. :\ But the series were mostly enjoyable especially the latter. :)

Hoping for more slice of yuri in Long Riders last episodes. If only we get some blushes from Ami towards Aoi. >__<

Wixoss had some nice bonding moments last week. ;)

Not really a fan of Nanoha's verse befriending logic so Vivid Strike was whatever for me.

Autumn
Anime season 18 Dec 04:18
joined Mar 11, 2016

I agree with most here that kyoani is not to blame but the folks who still get baited even after being trolled in their every work before. Sigh. -_-'

@Macy, Tamako didn't show any interest in her male childhood friend either. So it could have gone either way. Isn't it a genuine complaint that in all of the 12/13 episodes, there is no signs of her liking him but in the movie she is magically in love with him? and they start dating?!

Series had an open end so there was some hope for yuri fans but in the movie kyoani trashed us with het ending?!
My problem with kyoani: Not giving her gay friend the chance to confess her feelings and get an answer; whether be it acceptance or rejection. To know how Tamako felt about her and having a gay relationship? would not that have been more better (execution of the story) and fair to her (and us)?

I think kyoani purposely? ignored these bits because in kyoani's world; two girls can't make out. ):<

@Serena, Yeah, Long Riders is even more enjoyable when they include Aoi x Ami moments. :) It makes me overjoyed for some reason. :?
Same with Stella no Mahou. ;)

@Rahon, You should watch Izetta, It gets way better from ep 6/8 on wards in terms of plot. They do include bits of yuri/subtext and it cannot become any more gay than that carpet ride.

last edited at Dec 18, 2016 5:18AM