Forum › Posts by Fipse

Fipse
Their Story discussion 11 Nov 05:05
Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Why are people s eager for heavy drama? Not every love story has to be a sobfest.

Fipse
Anime season 09 Nov 16:59
Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Does anyone actually expect U6 to get erased permanently?

I expect all Universes to return in some form in the end.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Dynasty comments never stop to be funny!

Well it is actually quite an interesting manga. It kinda shows the "struggle" of male yuri fans. If you really like a 2d girl as a male yuri fan. You kinda think of her as your "waifu" (even if you do not call her that). You want her to be yuri with another girl from the same show, yet you also really love her and want her for yourself...It is the mental conflict of your desire of seeing the pure yuri and want to be with her (even when it is just a fantasy).

Fipse
Image Comments 01 Nov 17:18
Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013
Dnynonouiaelzph-orig

This kinda of image kinda feels out of place now...

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Thus, in analogy, you can't totally blame the teacher of deceiving both for the sake of saving Iris' life. Yes, it is unfair for Sara but that is "survival of the fittest", kill or be killed. And it was even through Sara's eyes that we can see the sadness in the teacher's eyes forcibly hiding through acquiesced flirting and joke.

Murder is stull murder.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Well that is a good way to ruin a cute and fun manga.

Fipse
Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Just the natural course of things

I highly doubt the two will get separated.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Not at all, you're just totally missing my point. The point is that what she did is in fact creepy. The only reason people here are letting it go is specifically because she's not a guy.

Or maybe this is a light hearted work of fiction that is not to be considered serious ;)

Fipse
New Game discussion 25 Sep 12:02
Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Ive said multiple times that the author has explicitly stated that Kou is not ever going to leave the series. She will continue making appearances.

This is as much a permanent goodbye to her character as it was for Nene when her initial debug job ended.

Well her showing up for 4 panels every 4 chapters is not exactly great, especially because I want to see her interact with the "real" cast and not some side-side characters.

Fipse
New Game discussion 25 Sep 04:41
Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

"A few years"

Guess it is a drop then. This series without Kou will get bland with all its drama.

Fipse
New Game discussion 20 Sep 15:14
Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Anybody reading the raws and can tell me if Kou is every going to come back? If she is gone I will say good bye to the manga.

The manga is only a few chapters ahead of the published volumes, you're going to need to be patient to see what comes of this story arc.

Well I will put off reading any further then. All the drama made it boring anyway.

Fipse
New Game discussion 19 Sep 16:50
Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Anybody reading the raws and can tell me if Kou is every going to come back? If she is gone I will say good bye to the manga.

Fipse
New Game discussion 13 Sep 07:24
Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

What I don't get, why wont Kou discuss this with Rin? Her oldest and closest friend...

Because then we wouldn't get drama I guess.
Also Kou is an idiot

I gotta say...ever since all those drama plots started I lost a lot of interest in New Game. What happen to the cute, with yuri subtext filled manga? :(

Fipse
New Game discussion 13 Sep 07:15
Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

What I don't get, why wont Kou discuss this with Rin? Her oldest and closest friend...

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

The Oga x Himeko plotline just sort of ended with "they've sort of become normal friends". :/

That makes me really angry.

Fipse
Two Spirals discussion 03 Aug 05:41
Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Only thing I wanted to see is them giving their father a good beating.

Fipse
New Game discussion 28 Jul 17:13
Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Aoba for god sake. It is your second year, you are already character designer and they accepted your designs for an original game! No need to achieve everything the first fucking time.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Work schedule from 9-5? Stop being sensible Japan! Work your people to death!

Fipse
Cutie Beast discussion 23 Jun 15:05
Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

I have the feeling people take this manga way too serious...

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

That's really a matter of personal taste and the nature of the fanservice. Like the fanservice here is the kind you normally see aimed at straight guys and to be entirely blunt it's kind of nauseating and dehumanizing to me.

Pretty sure both (or as many as you want to exist) genders can enjoy that.

That train scene which is just dumb because no matter the culture, no one is naive enough to end in that situation twice furthermore that situation won't happen again the next day.

Well it is obvious something she is going to fight off later to show her character growth.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Yet another het hentai artist poorly trying to make a yuri manga and believing for it to be yuri it needs tone of fanservice between the girls.

But fanservice is a good thing!

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

I agree. The tag is really not necessary.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Dont get it hoped for a good ending

"This is a story before I confessed to Saika for real"

Fipse
Image Comments 26 Apr 11:47
Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013
62527345_p0%20(1)

@Norainhere Why shouldn't they?

Fipse
Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

"Hetero work A" and "Yuri work B "having the exact same content aside from character's genders. "Work A" is seen as bad/unacceptable while "work B" is seen as good/acceptable SOLELY based on one being hetero and the other being yuri.

Well of course. Fans of yuri work will usually rate stories with yuri content higher then the ones without.