I'm from Mexico...
2 mexicans so far, huh...

Jhator
joined Apr 13, 2012

Congrats, everyone's entries were fun!

Jhator
Happy End discussion 18 May 13:04
joined Apr 13, 2012

When i said that it seem unreal to me, I didn't want to imply that incest isn't common. I don't really have anything against it (though i don't think i'll be seeing it as "normal" anytime soon, but what's "normal" doesn't matter anyway).
I think they're unreal because in the real thing, moral issues would be creating some angst, as is showed in some other serious stories. Depending on the culture, the family could be an issue as well.
So, with that in mind, i can't see them as cute as most of you. Not this one, at least. When i see a manga treating the incest topic as lightly as this one is, i normally think is just giving a sex feast (which isn't so bad either...)

last edited at May 18, 2013 1:06PM

Jhator
Happy End discussion 16 May 15:12
joined Apr 13, 2012

i don't like incest stories... i read them and even if i get to like them, in the end i can't help but think "this is so unreal" and "but, what's going to happen if anyone finds out?". I know this is not a serious story unlike others but, this is why i can't see it's cute side anymore.

joined Apr 13, 2012

i had so much fun reading, i already did it like 40 times xD

Jhator
Abracadabra discussion 05 May 15:23
joined Apr 13, 2012

ikr, love the stories from that author

joined Apr 13, 2012

Thanks you all! This marathon was awesome as well as the releases.
Hopefully, i won't be feeling lonely because the uploaders are doing a impresive work. Thanks as well.

Jhator
Maple Love discussion 24 Apr 18:48
joined Apr 13, 2012

Reading that extra today made me see some similitude with When you say "No", i say "Eek"! by Tanaka Minoru.

joined Apr 13, 2012

That couple, so cute ♥ thank you very much for your always appreciated effort. You make my heart race with daily yuri overdose :3 i can't help but love you, Dynasty! ~
Please keep up the good work.

Jhator
joined Apr 13, 2012

Hi, are there any plans of making an option that allows favoriting authors/artists? I think it may be useful. I would like to see an option like that.
Thank you for your hardwork, i love having the page back and the changes you're aplying are just marvelous. (Sorry for the bad english xD)