Forum › Posts by Yikuph

Yikuph
Kananoe! discussion 16 Feb 05:28
joined Dec 4, 2016

man it should be a very good anime, but it ntr'd me so hard when my favorite blue haired girl gonna marry a man, i don't even remember how it end.

joined Dec 4, 2016

I like pairing that's not usual aka crack pairing, it makes a story. like how to make sense this pairing in story, it's fresh and unlike canon or most used pairing that's mostly a "maried couple fluff" story which is boring me.

joined Dec 4, 2016

my favorite best idolmaster pairing, or any lipps members story is gonna be awesome

joined Dec 4, 2016

Yup, this is definitely heading for full yuri territory. I'm kinda shaking my heads at the people freaking out above.

Also, I kinda like the platonic tsundere character type that Rin appears to be

Platonic male character is kind of good, as supporting character or for comedic purpose, it's different than all female character on the usual yuri manga.

Yikuph
Syrupy Love discussion 06 Feb 06:45
joined Dec 4, 2016

from meh to hate(meh). when you see the same scenario over and again. the usual yuri become meh and NTR and het doesn't trigger me hard.

last edited at Feb 6, 2017 6:53AM

joined Dec 4, 2016

hmm as a male when looking for hentai as long it's drawn lewdly I don't care if it's kinky or gentle yuri.

joined Dec 4, 2016

For hentai aimed at straight guys, this was actually pretty cute and sweet.

what's the differences with hentai(smut yuri) for females?

joined Dec 4, 2016

Oh yeah! this is RanAoi my favorite! and they are gonna release more RanAoi. great.

joined Dec 4, 2016

I already can feel the yuri between Yuu and Nana.

a vampire with many ladies? good setting for harem.

Yikuph
Image Comments 24 Jan 10:14
joined Dec 4, 2016
Fjemjhm

I would also like to see Dia x Riko, Dia x Yohane, riko x yohane, you x kanaan, etc. common ship suck.

Yikuph
NEW GAME! discussion 06 Jan 07:14
joined Dec 4, 2016

This is to my taste, unlike proper and vanilla or mindless fluff yuri that bored me to death.

joined Dec 4, 2016

Threesome is better than twosome.

Yikuph
It's Okay discussion 04 Dec 03:42
joined Dec 4, 2016

Which chapter highlight this doujin. Her name is emoji?