Image Comments 10 Sep 13:50
Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015
Codmjq3u8aa6jqm-f

Yes. Moar "parfait" quality time

NozoEli_trash
Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

I feel bad for Seju after my friend mentioned Seju was crying in the last panel. However, I dont think she is meant for Sumin. My take on Seju - she is of course attractive, smart (she probably already knew Sumin is attracted to Sungji), and very mysterious (scary way). Seju is more like a lover material, not sure if that makes any sense lol. Cant help thinking she would be unhappy if she is settled down. I think Seju will be fine without Sumin.

The crying scene is a flashback(should be after Sumin caught her cheating) We should be able to get into more details in the next two chapters on the reason why they broke up.

Author mentioned that Seju has never been with anyone but Sumin and that guy (for one night). I couldn't imagine how Seju would feel once she knows that Sumin is really serious about Sungji. She's got no one else. I feel so sad for her.

I agree! I don't know if anybody feels the same way but Sumin and Seju switched their child-side to each other. Before Sumin parent's accident, she acted like a child and I always cared of Seju's feelings. Now then it's Seju taking care of her. Seju always acts like she's playing a game and doesn't care much who Sumin is with, but I think she cares more than everybody else. aww!! Now that Sumin got Sungji but Seju really has no one else.....

I only signed up just to comment for this..lol and yes!! I feel the same way..everybody makes mistake and sadly, Seju made a big one but actually it was not entirely her fault..but it looks like most people see that Sumin is the only "victim" here..Seju deserves second chance if she truly loves her..but oh well, she has Sungji now..and my gf totally ships them..lol but for me, Seju is love..xD

last edited at Sep 10, 2015 12:44PM