Forum › Posts by Freya

Freya
Milk? Milk! discussion 28 Jul 07:16
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

If not for the gaps I never would have guessed this was touhou.

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Of course they’d all go to her first show lol

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Ringo -> Gorilla -> Rappa -> Panda -> Dachou -> Uma

I want this to become a meme. From now on, I'm gonna quote this line every time I see a scene in a manga where a girl is doing something really ecchi (like fondling another girl's naked boobs) while desperately trying to control her lustful urges.

Those exact words or shiritori in general

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

This is wonderful beyond words. Always a great day for a Touhou I haven't seen yet. If only there could be more Akina too

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

They just threw her in a bag damn

That was my first thought as well, even if she can heal herself from such a state, ya'll just stuffed her in a sack.

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Their adorable sleeping faces rejuvenates the soul

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Yeeeeeaaaahhhh, this was pretty creepy, what with the mistress being blatantly prepubescent.

Frenching a child... really?

If only there was a way to blacklist certain tags, I’d bet that would help tons... we should add that as a feature...

But wait if used, then we couldn’t look into things we already have objections to reading, and be able to tell everyone of our dislike for it

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

aww, that's so nice, for the people who can't remember the ungodly amount of characters they made a cheat sheet.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Always great to see the adventures of renko and merry. I thought they might come across Reimu or Yukari at first.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

I'd freak out if i saw a crap ton of roaches too, though simply getting rid of the ones you see won't solve the horrible neighbor issue.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

I thought she just wanted a picture of her mom to be honest, but looks like she actually needed it.

That's to prove where she is. You see the same in other manga too.

(at least usually that's the reason)

I figured her parents would use it as proof that she was at a friends house, but also thought they might use the gag that it was a pretense to get her moms picture too

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

I thought she just wanted a picture of her mom to be honest, but looks like she actually needed it.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

sweet baby jesus, this is why i keep subs to things i never think i'll see again. I thought there would be a hint of drama but then it turned to comedy as usual in the end. Still love this series, hope we get more.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Asuka x Tomoko best ship along with Yuri x Tomoko, tysm for translating, I enjoyed this one a lot!

comrade! ヘ( ^o^)ノ\(^_^ )

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Is it just me or has there been an increase in long and pedantic replies on the forums lately? lol

Don't worry, if you aren't interested in the discussion you can just not partake on it. No need to make mean spirited passive aggressive remarks.

Good luck with that brother, You'll have a hard time if that timid one liner brushed you the wrong way.

Freya
Image Comments 25 Jun 15:29
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015
Sanae

Not rare for sure, but not something you see tons of either. I have several works of ke-ta The art is beyond amazing.
Sanae I usally love to see with Aya or Kogasa.
Anyone who' been on Danbooru should have seen mizuki hitoshi's self insert with kogasa and Sanae. Great daily comic.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

This was great, didn't think they'd wrap it up all in one page though lol

Freya
1 x ½ discussion 23 Jun 13:44
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Holy Jesus, ya'll have more issues than the fictional characters. All I was hoping to do was confirm if she realized she thought her daughter looked delicious and be happy over a new chapter, but its like ya all went full blown crazy.

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Usually a little angst and drama doesn’t faze me at all. I mean when she took the picture of her crying I even thought damn that’s a nice picture. But damn her confessing and purposely going to her job was a real low blow, that ending made me feel horrible for amane.

last edited at Jun 23, 2019 11:12AM

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

i know it's just try to be comedy funny but decide everything on your own and ignore Yuuki feeling is so fucking annoying, she is a person not a subject that you use to make a bet you know.

That does seem to be the recurring theme, but being the straight man for 99% of the jabs puts you in that position a lot unfortunately.

Hey girls, here's a novel concept: how about you let Yuki decide what she wants to do with her own life and her own time.

Finally some plot between Anna and Maron. I got jabaited with the grandpa volunteering first though lol
Still going with the “far fetched” theory that she was a regular human when those two were friends. Either way it’d gonna be great.

Personally I suspect Anna was a regular human, but Maron was not.

That's what I had thought several chapters ago as well when we were first told they were old friends but not true friends, and the old pictures didn't look like she was a catulus.

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Finally some plot between Anna and Maron. I got jabaited with the grandpa volunteering first though lol
Still going with the “far fetched” theory that she was a regular human when those two were friends. Either way it’d gonna be great.

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

pg 8 for instant, i think it says instance?

Also this is the greatest thing I have read in a while. The jabs are pretty much non stop

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

The dreaded almost yuri zone

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

She better fucking NoT mean it literally I swear to god--

~

Oh, god. Please be incest!

There's two kinds of people in this world.

At least someone will be happy either way lol

After re reading it again, it did make me think though. Has she never been to her aunts home before? wouldn't she know her last name?

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

This chapter was to wonderful for words alone, if you know what I mean