Forum › Posts by Kobalos

Kobalos
Smollmboye
joined Sep 25, 2013

They seem a bit young to be giving birth to the Anti-Christ.

Kobalos
Smollmboye
joined Sep 25, 2013

Oh, I like Peg's art, and this is adorable. Awesome!

Kobalos
Smollmboye
joined Sep 25, 2013

I'm pretty interested in where this is going. Too many ships, though...

Kobalos
Fragtime discussion 26 Oct 20:17
Smollmboye
joined Sep 25, 2013

Well considering the next chapter isn't even out yet....

You may have a tough time doing that.

lol, I know, but I still want to read them, and I'm assuming the raws will be out before the translation.

Kobalos
Fragtime discussion 26 Oct 18:18
Smollmboye
joined Sep 25, 2013

What.

Also, I totally think that was intentional. 3 minutes definitely isn't long enough, so... Yeah. Damnit, I wanna read the raws.

Kobalos
Smollmboye
joined Sep 25, 2013

Bwuh, all the Sanya/Eila doujins are so cute. ;_;

Kobalos
Citrus discussion 18 Oct 12:11
Smollmboye
joined Sep 25, 2013

Ah man... I was kind of expecting the "visiting my father" scene to be executed better. It felt choppy to me, maybe because it was right after they left Momokino. It was also cheesy..?

Though what got me just going "what." mostly was Yuzu bawling her eyes out because she believes Mei really doesn't feel the same way. I mean, yeah, that would be unfortunate but was that really a moment to be crying? It doesn't cross to me that Yuzu is actually in love with Mei when she does that, mainly because I think that if she did love her, she'd simply be happy that Mei was smiling during that moment. Seriously, the poor girl rarely, if ever, smiles!

Or maybe it's just me. They're only high schoolers anyway, so I might be too serious with this but agghhhh Yuzu get a hold of yourself girl! o<-<

Less of a "she doesn't love me back", and more of a, "if I want her to be happy, I can't love her now, because that's not what she needs", so the avenue is (seemingly) closed forever. That probably won't end up being the case in the end, though.

Kobalos
Smollmboye
joined Sep 25, 2013

Takayanagi is cute... Tomoe is cute... An OT3 is the only solution.

Kobalos
Citrus discussion 16 Oct 16:45
Smollmboye
joined Sep 25, 2013

Yeah, the constant pushing everyone down and molesting them in some way is getting kind of old. I'm pretty sure you can be a lesbian without being a walking sexual harassment case, but I guess that demographic is underrepresented in yuri manga.

Kobalos
Citrus discussion 11 Oct 16:10
Smollmboye
joined Sep 25, 2013

Oh, I'd forgotten about this manga. Glad to see it updated!

Kobalos
Smollmboye
joined Sep 25, 2013

Hey, pretty cute art, and interesting concept. I wanna see how it goes.

Kobalos
Fragtime discussion 09 Oct 15:03
Smollmboye
joined Sep 25, 2013

I honestly like Murakami more than Moritani. They're both pretty chill, though.

Seconded. While Moritani is pretty adorable, characters like Murakami seem more interesting to me, since there's more potential for layered meanings in what they're doing, whereas open books don't necessarily have the same thing.

It's not always the case, but I'm drawn more to the one that has the most mystery.

Smollmboye
joined Sep 25, 2013

I assume you mean the fourth chapter. The second one is already on here.

Yeah, a slip on my part - I meant the part second to the one I just read, which would indeed be the fourth. Oops. :p

Kobalos
Fragtime discussion 08 Oct 16:51
Smollmboye
joined Sep 25, 2013

Ohhh, I approve of where this seems to be going. I'm glad they're going with the opaque route, since it keeps avenues open while giving enough to guess from through the environment, rather than having the characters tell the reader everything directly.

Smollmboye
joined Sep 25, 2013

That is indeed some pretty nice art.

Smollmboye
joined Sep 25, 2013

Damn, that was adorable.

Smollmboye
joined Sep 25, 2013

Kuudere's are the best. Awesome to see this series moving forward again!

I second this. Kuuderes are one of my favourite kinds of characters, definitely.

This is cute. Looking forward to the second chapter.

Kobalos
Fragtime discussion 30 Sep 17:11
Smollmboye
joined Sep 25, 2013

I'm kind of hoping Murakami does turn out to be a manipulative bitch, so that I can see some actual character development.

Kobalos
Smollmboye
joined Sep 25, 2013

Well, it's kinda hard to be intimate with a girl the size of a Barbie.

With that said, in my mind, what people are gawking at in the last few panels if the Star Girl appearing on stage with Yukko. Plus, Yukko wants her love to reach the Star Girl, and it's pretty easy to see that it's not just her love of the trumpet.

I was expecting to see her in the audience or something, like she was made human by the power of plot, I guess.

Kobalos
Smollmboye
joined Sep 25, 2013

It's yuri, because it was published in Tsubomi.

Yeah, it just seemed more like shoujo-ai to me. Most Tsubomi stories seem to have a stronger yuri vibe to them.

last edited at Sep 25, 2013 6:46PM

Kobalos
Smollmboye
joined Sep 25, 2013

Where was the yuri? Seemed like a friendfic to me, mostly.