Forum › Pack discussion

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

loving the art on this :o

Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

sakuya is too tsundere yet kuudere at the same time, such as the way of the maid

0d9c1f8da5c68f44be466e7fdf34f353
joined Jan 13, 2015

I´m every time happy to see Doujins like this one. I do like the pairing of Meiling and Sakuya very much. And the best thing Meiling isn´t treated like some useless idiot.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Nice art - tho it's more like a flash back than a time skip - but since there's no flash back tag I guess it's close enough.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I´m every time happy to see Doujins like this one. I do like the pairing of Meiling and Sakuya very much. And the best thing Meiling isn´t treated like some useless idiot.

I agree, this was a fantastic story. Some more lovey dovey time between Meiling and Sakuya would've been bad though.

Capture
joined Mar 9, 2013

I agree, this was a fantastic story. Some more lovey dovey time between Meiling and Sakuya would've been bad though.

For sure, but the quiet admiration and affection is a nice change of pace.

joined Aug 10, 2015

Ayyewe, me likey.
Though i think it's funny that she has to swap her ass xD guuuurrl, u 9, can't u do it? Anyway, Meiling abd Sakuya are THE bae's.

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Really cute

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

great art, love how their drawn. nice hime cameo as well by the lake.

Is it really translated as hobgoblins? don't have the raws but i've always seen it as fairies.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

great art, love how their drawn. nice hime cameo as well by the lake.

Is it really translated as hobgoblins? don't have the raws but i've always seen it as fairies.

They have both, fairy maids and hobgoblins who do handiwork. http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/wild_and_horned_hermit_ch14#26

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

Remember that Sakuya will get older but not Meiling
:(

joined Sep 8, 2014

Remember that Sakuya will get older but not Meiling
:(

It may be spend very very long time (several hundred years) for Sakuya aging and die. In canon, There are some clue mention in PMiSS (in her profile) that Sakuya may be much older and possibly even hundreds of years old but still appear as young woman and may related with her power of time manipulation. There are possible to presumed Sakuya can stop or slow her aging.

To reply you must either login or sign up.