Forum › I Hope So discussion

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Not gonna lie, when I saw the 'Mother' part, I thought it was gonna be a Maria Holic reference

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

So, the whole class is shipping those two as well, uh ? As expected of nanofate. :3

joined Aug 10, 2015

So, the whole class is shipping those two as well, uh ? As expected of nanofate. :3

Of course, even the president ships 'em x3

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

More proactive Suzuka on Arisa action, please!

Img_20191208_235120
joined Nov 14, 2015

The class ship this two xD

Nice mother part...
Still sad that Precia said that she hate Fate Q.Q

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

You sure did, guys ;)))

Reimu-shock
joined Mar 27, 2015

you little tease, fate ^^

joined Jan 8, 2014

Best credit caption ever! ^_^
.... oh and this story was really sweet

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Chantelune posted:

Kinda nearly three years late here but after finally watching the series I dunno if it's really shipping with how blatant it is. Nanoha in particular is pretty blatant about it in both the first two seasons (honestly I don't think she could be any more blatant about it even if she prefaced every sentence with "I'm ultragay for Fate-chan!") and they're both kinda blatant about it in both StrikerS and ViVid. If they were just friends it'd be a bit odd for them to share a room and a bed like they do in StrikerS, for example, when they're both two of the highest ranked individuals in Division 6.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Alice Cheshire posted:

If they were just friends it'd be a bit odd for them to share a room and a bed like they do in StrikerS, for example, when they're both two of the highest ranked individuals in Division 6.

Idk what are you talking about. This manga about friendship taught me that it's perfectly normal behavior between friends.

To reply you must either login or sign up.