Forum › Always Human [webtoon]

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Woa I just ran into this series today and I'm so amazed at the sci-fi settings, the art and the music. Just wondering if anyone is reading it? Is it Korean too?

I'm pumped. Another seemingly great series to look forward to very week * screaming of excitement *

last edited at Jan 23, 2016 3:04PM

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Ah thank you for letting me know!!! It didnt feel Korean either, but I asked cuz LINE webtoons host a lot of Korean series.

I'm honestly not reading it for the yuri romance at all, but more for the "worldbuilding" or futuristic sociology matters. I'm really interested in how technology will mold the society and human behaviors, what the setbacks for the minority would be, etc. it's interesting. And I always love sci-fi; its like an escape from reality for me. The yuri factor is a bonus here cuz it seems like her society already moved on from homophobia (I cant relate to yuri couples that have no typical/traditional yuri worries and troubles lol)

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I'm surprised and happy that the latest page didn't wind up doing the "Is this how she feels all the time?" thing again. Yes, it's relevant. But I'd like a few more situations like this that get past the initial issue to their growing attachment.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

I'm surprised and happy that the latest page didn't wind up doing the "Is this how she feels all the time?" thing again. Yes, it's relevant. But I'd like a few more situations like this that get past the initial issue to their growing attachment.

Haha yea definitely. On the author's tumblr, while commenting on a fanart, she said

I can’t wait for them to get to the stage in their relationship where they’re both comfortable doing incredibly stilly things with each other (that hat is so ridiculous I LOVE IT <3)

So I'm kinda looking forward to their dating and being a "cute" couple in latter chapters

joined Mar 25, 2013

I think it will get to that, but not soon. For now though, it's focused on how their relationship progresses.

And I have absolutely no problem with that, One of the few feel good stories that I love to read. The only thing I regret is that I have no way of saving it on my PC so I can read it over when I don't have internet xD

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

It is awesome <3

To reply you must either login or sign up.