Forum › Let's go to the paradise discussion

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

I'm not complaining, but I'm slightly confused as to the thought process behind uploading this here, a yuri-centric channel.

Is it connections to the scanlators (who, seemingly, upload nothing bet het stuff)?

Is it by request?

I'm just not familiar with the community/players/heavy hitters per se, so if it's something obvious in that regard that I'm missing, I'd love to be informed.

Thanks~.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

We post a lot of stuff by that author. She's good, that's plenty.

It should be noted that we're not actually a completely yuri site, we're just a site with a lot of yuri on it and has good relationships with a lot of yuri scanlation groups.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

It should be noted that we're not actually a completely yuri site, we're just a site with a lot of yuri on it and has good relationships with a lot of yuri scanlation groups.

Of course, not that I would demand or assume yuri exclusivity, but it seems sort of out of place to dump a bunch of het material on a yuri focused site.

Nevertheless, just wanted to understand the reasoning behind it, if any. The author does have a little bit of yuri work uploaded here as well, so I guess there's that. Thanks for the input.

last edited at Jan 9, 2016 2:11AM

joined Apr 10, 2014

No offense to scanlators, translators, this site, and whatnots, but this story was kind of dumb. The whole time I feel like the protag reads too much into the situation when there are simple solutions to them. She's pretty enough to have two dudes gunning for her, though the guys appears as if they think with their crotch. She should just ignore both of them and find someone else better...

joined Aug 10, 2015

No offense to scanlators, translators, this site, and whatnots, but this story was kind of dumb. The whole time I feel like the protag reads too much into the situation when there are simple solutions to them. She's pretty enough to have two dudes gunning for her, though the guys appears as if they think with their crotch. She should just ignore both of them and find someone else better...

Y'know, for me, the story wasn't that bad.You're just saying this as a "viewer" but just let's think as the protag.Imagine that you were in the situation, a student teacher who's sick of the gossip of these little brats, still a virgin, kissed by a jr. student, and has a childhood friend who's a MALE crashing at her place.
Of course you're thinking much, and i guess the protag is just the type of persona who's overthinking things, even if the solution is just before her nose.
And...i don't think that she'll just ignore both of them, or would, because she obviously has some feelings for them, even if it's just attraction.So 'finding someone else' though she's still unsure of her feelings would be a kinda stupid option, and i think it'd bother her then all the time,in my opinion after all.
But yeah, it was okay, nothing "special" but a good read.

Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

oooooohhhhhh, "het", no wonder I thought this was going nowhere...

To reply you must either login or sign up.