Forum › Ruby x Weiss discussion

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Why the hell do people keep on saying that "White Rose is dead"? It's really starting to piss me off - so what if Weiss is going to end up with Neptune and not Ruby? It's still a good, cute ship regardless, and I really wish people would stop putting it down by saying it isn't going to happen. Sorry, I just wanted to get this off my chest.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Norainhere posted:

so what if Weiss is going to end up with Neptune and not Ruby? It's still a good, cute ship regardless, and I really wish people would stop putting it down by saying it isn't going to happen.

Well sorry, but if Weiss and Neptune become a canon couple, you can still ship Weiss x Rose, but it isn't going to happen in series.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Nothing has been decided, some people just love to be negative... That's why I respond sarcastically in the doujin's discussion.
There are no couples yet, not het, not yuri and not yaoi so if people can say Is Dead then I can say Is alive and it has the same value which is in fact, my own value

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I think the main issue people have (or what I have at least) is that it seems that the people who are saying that White Rose won't happen are putting down the ship and making fun of the people who do ship them. I'm probably being overly sensitive to this, but I wish people would be nicer, idk

joined Mar 3, 2017

I wish there were more of these cute White Rose doujins around. Fan fiction is fine and all, but it’s nice to have some visuals to go along with a story every once in a while.

To reply you must either login or sign up.