Gah1
joined May 25, 2015

Yay for Pripara doujin

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

No clue what Pripara is, but this was really cute :3

%d0%a1%d0%bd%d0%b8%d0%bc%d0%be%d0%ba
joined Nov 10, 2013

What is Pripara? Because in Russian that sounds really funny.

Gah1
joined May 25, 2015

What is Pripara? Because in Russian that sounds really funny.

A very bright and sparkly anime aimed at younger people. Maybe like Precure or Pretty Rhythm?

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

Pripara is a Pretty Rhythm spin off series that's essentially an idol show full of friendship and color. No fanservice or anything you see in the mainstream PG13 idol shows like IM@S or Love Live, it's just a pure cutesy idol show with some fantasy elements, it's even more easygoing than Aikatsu to some extent.
I recently started watching it and can't get enough (it's destroying my sleep schedule~), I even ended up ordering a couple nendoroids from it already because I'm hopeless.

In terms of yuri, given that it's a kids show, there's really nothing much to see here, but I think the friendship is really nice and enough to carry the show, you can get your yuri needs filled with fanart later.

I wish there was more to translate but sadly no one really scans Pripara yuri as far as I know and the show isn't really SUPER popular in comparison to its rival series Aikatsu so it's not like there's tons of material either. :<
But if you ever find anything, I'm all ears!

I hope at least some people here will try the show out, Pripara really needs some more love!

last edited at Aug 28, 2015 11:20PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I hope at least some people here will try the show out, Pripara really needs some more love!

I'll watch it when I'm done with Aikatsu halfway there FINALLY but I'll probably watch Pretty Rhythm 1st.

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

Can anyone clear this up for me, is Precure a different show than Pretty Rhythm, or just a spinoff/sequel?
And also the important question.. Does it have any yuri? :D

Gah1
joined May 25, 2015

Can anyone clear this up for me, is Precure a different show than Pretty Rhythm, or just a spinoff/sequel?
And also the important question.. Does it have any yuri? :D

Precure is more transforming and fighting "monsters"

Pretty Rhythm is more idols, singing, dancing, ice skating, and fashion.

No yuri (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

DankestMemeGenerator9000
joined Dec 15, 2017

TTwTT

Yes_Cantaloupe
Dia%20mezashi
joined Dec 5, 2014

just found this. good shit.

To reply you must either login or sign up.