Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Never knew people could be this damn hilarious..my gad I can't..loool I always like to go to that side for these comments..xD

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Anyway, this chap hinted Seju is still in danger while that girl just literally doesnt care, lolllll

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

LustGreed

You sure know how to entertain yourself, lolllll

Screen%20shot%202017-09-05%20at%2014.18.21
joined Feb 4, 2017

yoonie, what did seju say in this chapter?! I am too impatient for the translation X(

again, I love answering questions directed to yoonie, hug to yoonie and two kisses.

about what Seju said: "I am still alive" while Saehyun was trying to check.
he said: " is it all about life or death confirmation?"
hyun: " I don't think there will be anything good here for a long time"
ju: "the heritage matter is over"
hyun: "yeah, the problem is over, it's only evil now.. if you want, you can always go to the villa"
ju: "I will not, I don't think there is anything good about going there.. leave me alone"

roughly translated ..

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

momonosuke

You should feel honored, both of us answered your question, lolllll

last edited at Aug 18, 2017 11:49AM

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

LustGreed

You sure know how to entertain yourself, lolllll

I live alone so it's a way of survival ;) looool

joined Feb 4, 2017

LustGreed

isn't astonishing when a reader shames the artist/author for designing and ending their story the way they wanted to!! how dare them try to shove their wishes into someone else's idea and imagination !!
the amount of arrogance in such comment is truly obscene.

what we could do is say whether something makes sense or not.. but not tell any author how to end their story.. especially if they have proved their competence for 2 years now.

if we wanted to read one of those commenters stories then they could suggest the ending.. otherwise, it's not their to tell us and TG what's sensible and what's not

last edited at Aug 18, 2017 11:53AM

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Anyway, this chap hinted Seju is still in danger while that girl just literally doesnt care, lolllll

Which doesn't make any sense since she didn't inherit anything aside from the house. But still, I trust Team Gaji that nothing will happen to her.^^,

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Never knew people could be this damn hilarious..my gad I can't..loool I always like to go to that side for these comments..xD

Ahh I wish I could find this funny. This is why we can't have good developed stories. Because a good portion of the audience sees things as black and white and likes one dimensional characters because they are the protagonist and they are the "good guy".

On the other hand regarding this chapter, I'm really skeptical and in disbelief. I just think they make Sungji break up with Sumin only to keep people on the edge until the end. I bet they're gonna end up together in the end anyway lol.

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

momonosuke

Arigatou gozaimashita. Bow
(Since when did Nora speak Korean.)

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

XDDDDD, now back to serious mode after joking around for all night, lollll, the interesting part of this chap is Sumin's sad face when Sungji and Sumin heard stories about Baeks family and Sungji's realization and for that she gave up xDDDDDDD

last edited at Aug 18, 2017 11:57AM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

momonosuke

Arigatou gozaimashita. Bow
(Since when did Nora speak Korean.)

She always could, with the help of google translate xDDDDD

You have no idea what she is capable of when she is so into sth xDDDDD

last edited at Aug 18, 2017 11:58AM

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

Google translate - our best buddy in times of dire need XDD

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

LustGreed

isn't astonishing when a reader shames the artist/author for designing and ending their story the way they wanted to!! how dare them try to shove their wishes into someone else's idea and imagination !!
the amount of arrogance in such comment is truly obscene.

what we could do is say whether something makes sense or not.. but not tell any author how to end their story..

I know right. I actually commented there about how disrespectful it is to the author just because things didn't go their way(same with Pulse, eventho I don't read it, I could see many hate comments to the author) which is really sad. But it's just really funny when everything goes wrong, it is always Seju's fault. Lol

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

Google translate - our best buddy in times of dire need XDD

Desperato. Hehehe.

joined Feb 4, 2017

**LustGreed*

ANNND, what's wrong with Pulse? they have the clear protagonists together and one clear antagonist. what to hate really ?
(I only hate the simplisity and errors in panels that happen to stick into my mind).

momonosuke and yoonie hahaha you cracked me up.. I don't read korean.. I am invested enough to google translate it XD

joined Mar 5, 2017

Mark my words, the last scene of wdtfs will be Sumin and Sungji meet under the first snow of...next year and Sumin gives Sungji the red scarf she hasnt got the chance to give =)))))))))))

This is my ultimate prediction xDDDDDDDDDDDD

Didn't Sumin just put the red scarf around her neck?

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

LustGreed

ANNND, what's wrong with Pulse? they have the clear protagonists together and one clear antagonist. what to hate really ?
(I only hate the simplisity and errors in panels that happen to stick into my mind).

I don't really know..lol since I don't read it but recently I'm seeing hate comments about it..but it's just really not fair when they're praising the author the other day and then hate afterwards when the story gets sour which is just obviously part of the plot..:P

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Mark my words, the last scene of wdtfs will be Sumin and Sungji meet under the first snow of...next year and Sumin gives Sungji the red scarf she hasnt got the chance to give =)))))))))))

Yes, but did she take it home? If yes, she could've returned it with the ring xDDDDD

joined Mar 5, 2017

Yes, but did she take it home? If yes, she could've returned it with the ring xDDDDD

Ok. Giving back the ring meant breaking up,the scarf, well she could keep it for good memories. But we'll see in 3 chapters.

joined Jun 23, 2017

yoonie... I never know what you really want. XD

Team Gaji is amazing. I love how they showed Sungji giving back the ring.

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Team Gaji is amazing. I love how they showed Sungji giving back the ring.

Sungji giving back the ring while Seju is keeping both of the rings. Love and life is really ironic.

last edited at Aug 18, 2017 12:47PM

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

yoonie... I never know what you really want. XD

Meg, she is libra.

joined Jun 23, 2017

LustGreed

Sungji giving back the ring while Seju is keeping both of the rings. Love and life is really ironic.

They will most likely talk more about it next chapter... Or they will time-skip a bit. Team Gaji is unpredictable like that. XD (not their final ending though)

momonosuke

Meg, she is libra.

So they are just as indecisive as Gemini or more so? XD

last edited at Aug 18, 2017 12:52PM

joined Aug 8, 2017

Maybe everyone will part way. Sumin wants it to be the last time for her and Seju to see snowfall tgt but wishes to see the next one with Sungji. Sungji is probably letting go because she can see how painful it is for Sumin regarding about Seju (especially the scene when the guys gossip about Seju) but she is still trying to prioritize her relationship with Sungji. Sumin makes it so clear that she won't be able to get back with Seju like before. I don't think they'll get back tgt. If she does, she'll be the biggest bitch ever.
Someone needs to out Sumin in timeout.
Sungji is still young, she'll find someone new fast lol. Seju is the most pitiful character in this manhwa. What kind of sad healing story is this!?

last edited at Aug 18, 2017 1:06PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.