Forum › Happy Sugar Life (ch 1 raw)

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

the title is a lie!

info from 4chan

New series in Gangan Joker by Kagisora Tomiyaki (first chapter in the May 22nd issue)

Rough translation
>Matsuzaka Satou has someone she likes. Being with her fills her with a sweet feeling. "Surely, this must be love," was what she thought. She would do anything to protect this love. Be it to lie, to commit crimes, to rob, or to kill. Drawn by Kagisora Tomiyaki of "Kamiyome" and "TariTari" fame. A hair raising, psycho horror of pure love.

>Matsuzaka Satou
>High school girl. A beauty. She was someone with little resistance to playing around with men, and would play around with anyone. But upon meeting Shio, she came to truly like her from the bottom of her heart and eventually started living together with her.

Several ways to read Shio's family name so I'm not sure what is right
>神戸しお
>A kid of unknown age. She likes Satou and is living with Satou in her home but can't seem to get Satou to let her out of the house. Recently, there have been flyers being pasted around the city asking about her whereabouts.

Give me my psycho lesbians.

First chapter : http://marumaru.in/b/origin/87263

last edited at May 29, 2015 12:19AM

Urashi C. Pin
Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

the title is a lie!

info from 4chan

New series in Gangan Joker by Kagisora Tomiyaki (first chapter in the May 22nd issue)

Rough translation
>Matsuzaka Satou has someone she likes. Being with her fills her with a sweet feeling. "Surely, this must be love," was what she thought. She would do anything to protect this love. Be it to lie, to commit crimes, to rob, or to kill. Drawn by Kagisora Tomiyaki of "Kamiyome" and "TariTari" fame. A hair raising, psycho horror of pure love.

>Matsuzaka Satou
>High school girl. A beauty. She was someone with little resistance to playing around with men, and would play around with anyone. But upon meeting Shio, she came to truly like her from the bottom of her heart and eventually started living together with her.

Several ways to read Shio's family name so I'm not sure what is right
>神戸しお
>A kid of unknown age. She likes Satou and is living with Satou in her home but can't seem to get Satou to let her out of the house. Recently, there have been flyers being pasted around the city asking about her whereabouts.

Give me my psycho lesbians.

First chapter : http://marumaru.in/b/origin/87263

THE CAKE IS A LIE

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

I found something fun to read!! :D

To reply you must either login or sign up.