Forum › Health is important yo

joined Mar 23, 2013

Well I'm bored at 4 am after sleeping my night. I think I caught the flu most likely because the symptoms are high fever and muscle ache. On that note the only muscle group which ache is the big leg muscles on the back of the lower legs and it makes me walk like a dinosaur ( on my tippity toes lol mostly lol ).

I've had real fever 102.5-103.5 for now the 3 day and it's really depressing to not be able to do much except sit on my bed and get up when I need another dose of tylenol.

It doesn't help that I caught the stomach flu just at the end of last year, bed days are teh worst.

Now I'm going downstairs for fewdz and refill my drank.

Edit: and to the angry guy/girl who wished for this on the FF thread, man why u do dis? truthfully I started showing symptoms beforehand so It's cool.

last edited at May 27, 2015 4:33AM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

It's important indeed, take care yo

joined Mar 23, 2013

It's important indeed, take care yo

It's depressing to know that even just watching streams on twitch requires a lot of mental energy ( bad artifical light and shit moving fast ) and that i have to take frequent breaks.

Still it's pretty much what I do when I can't sleep during the day.

I've been watching Destiny's 100% Death March Witcher 3 run mostly when I was so hyped to be able to play it Instead. And there was this awesome something something 2015 fighting Event that had SF4,MKX, KI and something else.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Have you tried using f.lux? A little program that makes the screen light much warmer at night, i haven't got sick since i started using it so i don't know how much of a help it would be, but it does some wonders when my eyes starts hurting in the dark

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

Get well soon!

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Good health is vastly overrated. All that's necessary to keep living is good yuri.

Have you tried using f.lux? A little program that makes the screen light much warmer at night, i haven't got sick since i started using it so i don't know how much of a help it would be, but it does some wonders when my eyes starts hurting in the dark

F.lux is a really good program for anyone who spends significant amounts of time on the computer. If you have it set right it completely eliminates the eyestrain related to the standard cooler color temperature that monitors use.

joined Mar 23, 2013

Well it would seem like my fever went down ( below 100 even when medication nearing no effect ). I took a last dose of tylenol just to be on the safe side but I think it will be the last.

I still felt like shit, worse in fact, than earlier this morning when I went back to sleep. But almost no temperature means my body is winning ground and that's good.

To reply you must either login or sign up.