Forum › Opapagoto discussion

Y5
joined Jul 23, 2020

what i really loved about this was that they made Haruhi as Yukari's husband and a father but made us believe that she was going to end up with Ayumi. that's why when Haruhi had chosen Yukari, it was really unexpected even tho she's already her wife and all.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

^ For me, it was always quite clear that Yukari will get Haruhi in the end. Yukari has clearly been established as the kind of woman who knows what she wants and always gets it, while Ayumi has nothing to show for herself except playing all kinds of school romance tropes to the T.

That is why Yukari, indeed, best girl.

last edited at Aug 19, 2021 7:38AM

i have thought about it, and i have decided. im gonna reread this shit for the 3rd time

NonExistent_Claire
joined Sep 10, 2021

One Word
What The Fuck?
Sorry that was three words

NonExistent_Claire
joined Sep 10, 2021

What the fuck turned into AMAZING
Manga never fails so surprise me...Sasuga Yuri
Would have wanted more though, wanted to see them win

NonExistent_Claire
joined Sep 10, 2021

what i really loved about this was that they made Haruhi as Yukari's husband and a father but made us believe that she was going to end up with Ayumi. that's why when Haruhi had chosen Yukari, it was really unexpected even tho she's already her wife and all.

Well I really wanted Yukari to win so I was quiet glad but I did feel bad for Ayumi.

joined May 20, 2018

Just discovered this a few days ago and just finished reading it. Wow. This was actually a fun read. It's too bad this got axed. A lot of plot points and characters could have been fleshed out more.

Screenshot_1644496801
joined May 20, 2018

My 4th time rereading this! :) no matter how many time I read it’s still very interesting and make me laugh over and over again.

joined Sep 26, 2022

Well i didnt expect this story to be so cute and lovely and the character designs are so good as well

joined Oct 21, 2020

IM SO LATE TO SAY THIS BUT, short hair never wins haha

joined Feb 11, 2022

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/opapagoto_ch01#47

• insert eye mouth eye emoji *

last edited at Jan 9, 2024 12:33PM

joined Feb 11, 2022
joined Feb 11, 2022

wait this manga is a giant lesbian monopoly game :O

joined Feb 11, 2022

chap 5 :
If I had a nickel for every time I've seen a council student composed of clinically insane people I'd have two nickels.
Which isn't a lot but it's weird that it happened twice.

(talking about kakegurui)

joined Feb 11, 2022

EXCUSE ME ? this manga is actually WAY WAY better than I expected , the stakes were so up there and I was prepared for it , this actually could be turned into a good anime , I am plesently surprised 10/10

joined Feb 16, 2020

I'm actually mad that this got axed, the characters are interesting and the story is very fun to read, I'm so sad...

joined Feb 16, 2020

I probably would have never known about this treasure if it weren't for this Bonus Chapter. Thank you very much!

I would've never known this if it wasn't for that one comment from She is the Protagonist novel LOL thank you for the recommendation martinhomuhomu and toficofi

To reply you must either login or sign up.