Forum › Ningyou Jinsei discussion

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Creepy tag is totally debatable, the story itself is quite digestible after the first bit. Welcoming tag suggestions.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Creepy tag is totally debatable, the story itself is quite digestible after the first bit. Welcoming tag suggestions.

Not sure if it lives up to Creepy, but it could be there was a "warning" for what you are getting into here... Well the very first page can do that too. lol

joined Apr 15, 2013

Maybe What the fuck am I reading instead of Creepy. Rather than creepy, the fetish in the story is just weird.

last edited at Jun 12, 2014 1:29AM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

As flips mentioned, the Creepy was more of a warning, but I think wtf serves that purpose and actually makes sense as well, so I'll go with that, thanks.

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

i didn't find it creep at all, it was fun and a little heartwarming, very differently from something i read few day ago here:
i remember it was also an original dj , and there were a long list of tags, like in this,
i read it w/o checking every tag and i really regret it, i couldn't finish it even if i'm not a weak person at all

joined Nov 11, 2010

Feel like the 'wtf am I reading' tag is more a function of the translation here than the content...or rather, just in any case, the translation is pretty poor. I agree that the storyline is more or less heartwarming; if only the art were a bit better, heh.

C0142_9_0
joined Apr 21, 2013

Not that creepy..after I realize she didn't lose her arms and legs..I thought she did at first because of the drawing haha..but the close shot shows its just tie up that way

last edited at Jun 13, 2014 8:16PM

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Abandonment is scary

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

its great.

To reply you must either login or sign up.