Forum › Anonymous Florioid discussion

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

"I don't understand it at all"

Kyubey, is that you?

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

LOL! Perhaps Kyubey made a contract with Hieda.

9029(1)a
joined Feb 9, 2013

I don't understand it at all. <-same goes for me.

76925bc27b36af156d0671bdda0b25dc65afa68f
joined Sep 5, 2011

Made me smile. Short and sweet; a perfect combination.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

That last page, isn't that like a rough grave marker?

god dammit yuuka, dealing in esoterics like that, answer the damned questions. pls. good book tho.

Nekona Shirofumi
joined Mar 30, 2021

i also hate evrything while liking everything

Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

Yep I don't quite understand at all. Why would Hieda need to keep on asking these questions to Yuuka if she already compiled them all into her chronicle of Gensokyo? Or maybe she is trying to finally come to an understanding with Yuuka whenever she reincarnates so as to finally have a comprehensive idea of her. Though if that is the case then she is going to continuously consult her whenever she reincarnates, however since she doesn't live for that long she wouldn't be able to reach that stage. Huh... that is actually rather depressing...

god dammit yuuka, dealing in esoterics like that, answer the damned questions. pls.

Well the way that she talks does require one to understand her on a personal level. In this way it presents her as being honest with Hieda during the interviews. If one was unable to understand the words that she says then that likely means that they probably don't understand Yuuka herself. Also since Hieda is doing this for her chronicle (I assume), it would be better that Yuuka was more incline to let her in on herself even she wouldn't get it.

Granted this does pose the problem that I said above, that Hieda wouldn't be around long enough to actually come to a proper understanding with Yuuka, with her having a more regular human lifespan (also with each reincarnation causing her to live shorter than the last). Despite this I'd still think it's better for Yuuka to have that sort of attitude when being interviewed. At least in my opinion.

To reply you must either login or sign up.