Forum › The Princess of Sylph (Twitter Version) discussion

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

alright, now all that's left to do is wait for the serialization to continue to see how much of this version is still in there and how it has been remixed. Looking forward to it.

joined Oct 12, 2021

Thank you for the translation! This is beautiful, I love it so much. What an amazing story. It was so fun to see things from a different perspective and there are many interesting details that may find their way into becoming canon. So excited for the future chapters. And can't wait to get emotionally devastated reading through these events in the serialised version.

Aizawa-san
joined May 25, 2018

sqwush :D

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

One thing I'm uncertain/confused on, do her boots allow her to walk? Since I think their "travel" designs are after all of this, where she's walking. I might have missed something.

I could be misremembering but yeah, basically.

last edited at Dec 14, 2023 5:52PM

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

One thing I'm uncertain/confused on, do her boots allow her to walk? Since I think their "travel" designs are after all of this, where she's walking. I might have missed something.

I could be misremembering but yeah, basically.

Thanks

joined Apr 10, 2023

That head nun said she was sending the pair to a healer who knows how to properly reattach limbs, although who knows how truthful that was since this version doesn't address that at all. Guess we'll see when the serial catches up.

Aizawa-san
joined May 25, 2018

anyway i just want them to be happy, it's literally all i want out of life now

joined Sep 10, 2022

That head nun said she was sending the pair to a healer who knows how to properly reattach limbs, although who knows how truthful that was since this version doesn't address that at all. Guess we'll see when the serial catches up.

No, Therese says she'll send her to someone knowledgeable about disabilities, not someone who can reattach limbs.

last edited at Dec 15, 2023 6:38AM

joined Sep 19, 2023

WAAHH can someone explain?? Is it done?? Or are they going to continue it?? How?? Where??? I wanna keep reading it :/.. they haven't even kissed yet and saved the kingdom. CAN SOMEONE HELP

joined Sep 10, 2022

WAAHH can someone explain?? Is it done?? Or are they going to continue it?? How?? Where??? I wanna keep reading it :/.. they haven't even kissed yet and saved the kingdom. CAN SOMEONE HELP

This was the version before the story got picked up. It never completed the story but was ended so that the story could be restarted for serialization. The serialized and updated version is up here as well. That's why this one says "twitter version." And the last page of this chapter explains the situation.

last edited at Dec 16, 2023 6:37AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.