Forum › The Cat Ear Maid & the Young Lady discussion

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Wait, are these just different translations of chapters of Cat Maid and Mistress?

last edited at Nov 28, 2023 2:36AM

Aizawa-san
joined May 25, 2018

They also appear to be different scans, maybe the series got a compilation that consisted of just those chapters?
If anyone else is curious, I went and checked which chapters in each version correspond to each other (new upload on the left, old upload on the right)
Ch1 = Ch3
Ch2 = Ch10
Ch3 = Ch8
Ch4 = Ch9
Ch5 = Ch12
Ch6 = Ch13
Ch7 = Ch14
Ch8 = Ch16
Ch9 = Ch17

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

They were placed in an anthology volume alongside two other stories. Couldn't tell you why only these were selected.
Thank you for the information; I'll try to incorporate that in the description of the series and probably tag them all duplicates

Cdc4f8204600edbf52fb0f34f39b246a~2
joined Jun 27, 2018

I’m in a time warp

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I’m in a time warp

It's just a jump to the left.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

They were placed in an anthology volume alongside two other stories. Couldn't tell you why only these were selected.
Thank you for the information; I'll try to incorporate that in the description of the series and probably tag them all duplicates

Even if they are duplicates, it was nice to revisit the complicated feelings this gives me as a Cat Parent....

last edited at Nov 28, 2023 5:09PM

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

I’m in a time warp

It's just a jump to the left.

And then a step to the ri-i-i-i-ight!

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Ah Zanka. Never change.

You know, I was thinking it seemed a lot like the cat maid one I'd already read, but I just thought that was Zanka being samey . . . I thought this was maybe some old previous version that hadn't been scanlated before, or something.

last edited at Nov 28, 2023 7:54PM

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

There is one thing I always found implausible about this story.
Cat girl--fine. Is the mistress' maid and they are fond of each other and have sexy times, sure.

Cat girl takes her job seriously and works hard . . . wait, what?! Has Zanka ever met a cat?

joined Jan 14, 2020

Cat girl takes her job seriously and works hard . . . wait, what?! Has Zanka ever met a cat?

That's the 'girl' part shining through.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

There is one thing I always found implausible about this story.
Cat girl--fine. Is the mistress' maid and they are fond of each other and have sexy times, sure.

A "real" catgirl would just ignore you all day, until she wanted pats, then freak out and scratch the hell out of you, when she decided she had enough.

Then, she would stick her butt in your face when you were trying to sleep. I can imagine Zanka writing one like that.

joined Jul 4, 2018

zanka has done the math, made the formula, and for the love of their life they will never deviate from that formula.

and that is why they are a great mangaka that i love.... maybe not a good mathematician though.

To reply you must either login or sign up.