Forum › A Girlfriend Under Control discussion

AutumnWaterXIII
joined May 29, 2022

I knew this art was familiar lol. Good stuff right here.

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

I am so so late to this convo but @Linterdiction, I meant to say that >I< am a virgin with access to the internet and therefore wanted someone with actual experience to clarify things. I didn't express myself very well, I'm sorry.

Thank you so much for the insight. What you said is right, fiction most times touches the subject in a kinda... iffy way. Clearly shows a lot of authors (and the general public) see BDSM in a bad light or in a simplistic manner. It would be nice to find something that while not necessarily giving us a lesson on how things actually go for people in the community can represent that BDSM is above all about consent and dialogue and that is exactly what makes hot*.

*in the opinion of a closeted sadist

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

also to clarify, separately, I don't have a problem with people writing about problematic shit, I think that's fine. the specific issue I was trying to express was that it seems like so much fiction content about BDSM is off or uncomfy that it's really hard to find stuff that I really enjoy or that does a good job representing the actual realities of the practice/community.

Very, very late reply here, but in my experience most BDSM manga reads like it was written by people whose only experience with BDSM is BDSM manga.

To reply you must either login or sign up.