Forum › Koburiawase Part B discussion

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

I'm in love with credit pages :D

Klz1234699998m
joined May 15, 2012

Im not really sure how to feel...Combined merriage, with a so young girl is really terrible for me, the girl cannot even enjoy her youth :(

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

Not yuri! and also you're not part of the family if they use you like that. family first my ass!

joined Mar 23, 2013

Im not really sure how to feel...Combined merriage, with a so young girl is really terrible for me, the girl cannot even enjoy her youth :(

Well it's not like she can enjoy her youth anyway, the sun is her enemy. She cannot have many of the normal experiences someone might have, same for socializing.

She can only survived in a very protective cage.

last edited at Sep 4, 2014 1:58PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Well it's not like she can enjoy her youth anyway, the sun is her enemy. She cannot have many of the normal experiences someone might have, same for socializing.

She can only survived in a very protective cage.

Not to mention, she seems to take more of a maid role than what we in the west would identify as a wife. Going from what seem to be unconscious assumptions in a lot of manga, this sort of marriage-as-business-partnership sort of relationship seems to happen a fair amount in Japan. Certainly it appears unremarkable to a lot of mangakas.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

Not to mention, she seems to take more of a maid role than what we in the west would identify as a wife. Going from what seem to be unconscious assumptions in a lot of manga, this sort of marriage-as-business-partnership sort of relationship seems to happen a fair amount in Japan. Certainly it appears unremarkable to a lot of mangakas.

there is not much different between wife and maid in pre modern japan or west.

Img_8611
joined Sep 8, 2016

Well... atleast the two have each other.

joined Dec 11, 2021

For me looked like a yuri manga idk. Like she was in love with her aunt like she wanted to run away with her since she is being forced to get married she doesnt love in a romantic way. But yea, in japan arranged marriage was too common, I think nowadays some families arrange marriages tho idk how common it is now.

To reply you must either login or sign up.