Forum › Fuzoroi no Renri (Side Stories) discussion

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

I just want Saori to kick that woman in the face...

Careful. In this series, that'd be a sign of affection.

Nq9nh0qj
joined Oct 25, 2023

Great series. Saori and Shizuku are my favorite.

Though it's kinda hard to reconcile Shizuku and Minami's past childhood abuse with the "playful" violence dished out by their partners.
Guess the author has a thing for tough looking girls being beaten up.

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

Is Minami really that older than Shizuku.
Before Shizuku joined High School, I used to think she was the older one.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

FiddlePop posted:

Is Minami really that older than Shizuku.
Before Shizuku joined High School, I used to think she was the older one.

Minami is 18 since the start. I guess that didn't change (no indication how much time passed since then). She's currently studying to be a Chef.

Shizuku was about to drop out of High School, which she stayed in only because she got money as long as she was in education, when Saori convinced her to come back. Maybe she repeated a year or two? She was a runaway for some time too (and lived with Miki).

They should be around the same age. Maybe Shizuku is a tad younger.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

The driver looked like she was gonna hurl hearing that apology. Then the feckless turncoats sold Minami down the river.

last edited at Jun 3, 2024 1:15PM

Nq9nh0qj
joined Oct 25, 2023

Shizuku was about to drop out of High School, which she stayed in only because she got money as long as she was in education, when Saori convinced her to come back. Maybe she repeated a year or two? She was a runaway for some time too (and lived with Miki).

They should be around the same age. Maybe Shizuku is a tad younger.

My first thought is the author forgot she made Minami that young, but I think that's unlikely since that was a major point in the first couple of chapters.

Maybe around a year has passed since the first chapter and Minami's 19 now and Shizuku's 17? That's probably the minimum age gap for it to make sense how Iori is giving Minami shit over this.

-7xom-00_400x400
joined Feb 25, 2023

Man, when I first read this I thought the manga was okay at best, but Saori and Shizuku's dynamic really does it for me. There's not much else out there like them.

To reply you must either login or sign up.