Forum › Falling discussion

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Watercolors are freaking awesome. So vanilla, but such great atmosphere!

Do want that sequel.

last edited at Jul 2, 2013 10:06PM

joined Nov 11, 2010

Adorable, wow. Barely even got started though.

Yurinsijdisjdijs
joined Oct 15, 2011

Omg the colors and the art asdoksadokaskd so beautiful.

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

Being an art student, it really amazed me! The usage of colors are quite fascinating and it doesn't feel kind of off... I envy the creator... Anyways... It's all fluffy and stuff, made me warm inside. Was kinda expecting a kiss scene...

joined May 10, 2013

the first time i read a manga which is so fluffy with ice cream chocolate vanilla on top. .

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Its was ... blurred. Like I'm reading in the rain. I even thought one moment I could really smell the rain

TsundereChan
Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

i could hardly see anything.

Screenshot_534
joined Jul 18, 2012

It's kinda cute but could've used more (it was incredibly short) and the artist could've upped the contrast so it was easier to see and so it didn't look so blurry. Higher contrast != super sharp black and white though, I think they could've found a balance. Overall it was okay but lacking.

joined Apr 15, 2013

The art style was fairly interesting. I don't think I've ever seen manga done in this medium. Although I have to say, if those girls were any more pigeon-toed their feet would be backwards. I honestly don't get the attraction. When I look at girls drawn that way I don't think, "Aw, how cute." I think, "Aw, they are probably going to need surgery to correct that at some point. I'm surprised they are able to walk normally."

I'm probably only bothered by it so much here since I'm paying extra attention to the art, but yeah. Am I strange?

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Was cute but... my eyes hurt like hell...

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

When it says "It's my third yuri manga", does that mean there are more from this artist? Hopefully, they will be translated on here someday.

To reply you must either login or sign up.