Forum › Posts by ultramix21

ultramix21
joined May 23, 2013

Well chap 32 is out not the best editing, but readable. Interesting she did get the job, but thinking about how her life would be more of what she experienced on the interview was too much for her.

last edited at Jan 15, 2022 4:47PM by OrangePekoe

joined May 23, 2013

Ok the father gives the same vibes as kitano from Angel dentetsu.

joined May 23, 2013

Eh while pretty similar it does have differences, the gal is open with her friends about being an otaku, no siblings, stepsisters, single parent, the gal is a little less obsessive, the idol seems more devilish, and whatever else to come.

ultramix21
joined May 23, 2013

Each new chapter has more has than the previous one XD.

joined May 23, 2013

Sulfur will most likely only be acting and doing it for the power up once she gets it she will betray them XD.

last edited at Sep 19, 2021 3:45PM

ultramix21
joined May 23, 2013

Whelp looking at manga updates to know if this was still ongoing was a mistake i got spoiled of the end.

ultramix21
joined May 23, 2013

The best thing is that the manga has been ongoing for 7 years.

joined May 23, 2013

A JoJo Reference ;D.

joined May 23, 2013

Pages out of order.

But, a cute start to something interesting!

The page order is the same as the one in batot0, so i doubt it's wrong.

ultramix21
Murcielago discussion 19 Apr 15:32
joined May 23, 2013

: O it's avaliable on Amazon?!

-check and sees Kase-san as well...then opens wallet and to stare at last 20 for the week-

...who needs food when your favorite manga got an offical English release?! Not me!

The sad thing about murcielao it's that is going to take more or less 24 months if they go at the same speed to reach volume 7

ultramix21
joined May 23, 2013

WARNING The next comment could be cataloged as "Salty" and a little "insulting" so maybe you shouldn't read it if you can't stand those sort of comments , have a nice day.

WOW i never thought i could feel this disappointed in humanity after reading some comments on the internet, I really wish that those people that called the ending as "crap", "bad" or any other word of the same kind are just being sarcastic if not, this wasn't never going to be your kind of story to not say something more rude, and for those people that said shou had no change or only a little bit of it , I need to say somehing, no everyone is the same, for all of you the ending was meaningless or without much change but for the fictional character know as "shou" it did mean a lot if you can't understand that you should try to read it again.

ultramix21
Murcielago discussion 13 Jul 04:19
joined May 23, 2013

That the girl was barefoot.