Forum › Posts by youchuuchu

youchuuchu
Bwuhh
joined May 6, 2013

I really love this doujin. So happy that it got posted...

Niratama, you're the best. And I love you Rin.

youchuuchu
Bwuhh
joined May 6, 2013

Huh, a Vocaloid (pure) yuri doujin not by Niratama. That's uncommon. It was a nice read, and I liked the bonus bits at the end. (Although, does all the Vocaloid yuri have to be Miku/Luka? Get some Rin in there!)

youchuuchu
Dress Up discussion 05 Jun 12:57
Bwuhh
joined May 6, 2013

Personally, I thought it was adorable. Well, it probably helps that I think mori girl as a fashion is cute, ww. But yeah, I don't think it was wrong of her to be concerned about the other girl's appearance. Maybe getting angry was a bit much, but considering we just had a manga posted about a fight over doughnuts, is this really that bad? It's a first date; she probably just wants it to be special.

youchuuchu
Why yuri is so good? 03 Jun 07:08
Bwuhh
joined May 6, 2013

Yuri is great because...girls? Cute girls are always great.

Speaking more seriously, I love the fact that it's not all just about sex (or at least, it doesn't have to be). The emotions and characters and feelings have a lot of weight to them. The point isn't "those two should screw", but "those two are really cute together and make my heart hurt". That has a sort of beauty to it, and at least for me, that's where the purity comes in. Sometimes you do see just blatant sex with nothing attached, but I can't say I'm very fond of that (it doesn't have the yuri spirit, y'know?). There's something really magical about two adorable girls in love, and I can't get enough of it.

youchuuchu
Egoist Box discussion 07 May 04:15
Bwuhh
joined May 6, 2013

They're holographic singers right? I totally don't get it, but they're really popular.

I start saying stuff like, "WTF Japan!" then I remember what part of the internet I use daily...

Voice synthesizer. A program somebody can open up and tune to make vocals for a song. Popular mainly because it's really creative and lots of people churn out a ton of music and art and stuff for it. Kind of a cool community.

Doujin works like this are common because people can make up whatever personality they want for the characters.

youchuuchu
Bwuhh
joined May 6, 2013

I'm gonna guess and say male? Judging by some of the weird anatomy issues in one of his other works (not translated yet as far as I know)... Regardless, he's gotta be one of my favorite artists. His girls are so gorgeous and soft and plump. This one was really nice, with the yummy plot and angst to tie in the smut scenes. 'Course, I knew from the minute I saw it'd been posted that I'd fall in love with it. It's Rokuroichi, after all...

youchuuchu
Egoist Box discussion 06 May 08:40
Bwuhh
joined May 6, 2013

Gonna butt in here to say that, nope, it's not an anime. Voice synthesizer, actually, and many of the voices have drawn mascots. You should look it up. Neat stuff.

I absolutely love Niratama and am thrilled to see this one up (I'd read it before~). Hope her Miku/Rin doujins make it up here, mmm. (Though I sorta wish she didn't always use the same position...? Not that there's anything wrong with it, but, y'know, variety.)