Forum › Posts by Souplog

Souplog
Download
joined Apr 23, 2013

...It's over?

Souplog
Download
joined Apr 23, 2013

I get where this character's coming from though. Sometimes you're in really tough situations that you know full-well are terrible. You know how terrible it is and the last thing you need are your friends vomiting the same advice into your face that you've heard a million times before. You don't want to hear it. On the other hand though, you know better. you know your friends are right. Why can't you be stronger? Jun should have been stronger.

"It cannot be helped." Ugh, those words give me such uncomfortable shivers.

Download
joined Apr 23, 2013

Great story and all, but the more I read it the more I think it'll be like Twin Spica, which is to say the longer it goes on the more ways the author will try to make you depressed.

Souplog
Download
joined Apr 23, 2013

This is actually kind of nice. She didn't end up in space, and even if she went insane, at least she has the company of her own mind-Mokou (though I believe Mokou is totally still alive. I kind of have to or my heart will shatter.)

Souplog
Download
joined Apr 23, 2013

P.S. I am reading this for Yuuta. This child is an angel, I swear.

Children in mangas are unrealistically nice sometimes... In real life they are loud and destructive mini-demons :S

So true. For every sweet angel child there's a cheeky brat, a pair of siblings that can't stop fighting, and that kid who doesn't know how not to be mean. You gotta love 'em, but they aren't always easy to manage.

And finally! Some hope for Michiru stepping up! I really want Michiru and Maya to end up together, but if Maya went for that guy I wouldn't be able to blame her.

Souplog
Download
joined Apr 23, 2013

Yoooo, that girl is surrounded by a group of straight up sociopaths. Like how does that even happen? It can't just be trauma. Some god put their finger on the cosmic trajectory of her life and was like "Yup. This one. This is the one that I will personally dedicate my celestial existence to fucking up the most. But I'ma be super classy and dramatic about it."

How on earth is she being selfish? How are her expectations unreasonable? And how did she end up being friends with that one person who's like "yes, I love this person so much that I will spend my entire time at high school planning for that single moment when I crush her dreams. Yeah. That'll be so fuckin' romantic. I can't fucking' wait." I mean, what even is Kujou going to do with her life now? Become a homeless person who spits on people? She clearly doesn't give a fuck what people think. Maybe she goes on to actually grow a conscience, and when she does I hope she just pauses one day and is like "oh yeah. That was a seriously fucked up thing that I did. Wow, I was literally the worst person."

Anyway, cool beans chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next.

Download
joined Apr 23, 2013

I really should read it all the way through again. Such a good manga.

Souplog
Image Comments 06 Oct 23:58
Download
joined Apr 23, 2013

Huzzah for muscular women!

Souplog
Image Comments 06 Oct 23:57
Download
joined Apr 23, 2013

This whole series of pictures is unbelievably cute

Souplog
Download
joined Apr 23, 2013

Pretty meta. But it would be cool if it were an alternate universe where everybody's panel is a different manga style. Like there would be a JoJo panel, and a Dragon Ball panel, and super-flowery shoujo panel. There could even be a yaoi panel where hands become magically gargantuan.

Souplog
Download
joined Apr 23, 2013

That whole "I wish I was your daughter" line. Pretty creepy, Botan.

Souplog
Heartbreak discussion 18 Sep 02:19
Download
joined Apr 23, 2013

Mm-mm-mmm. Good stuff.

Souplog
Image Comments 20 Aug 21:04
Download
joined Apr 23, 2013
36700016_big_p0

Still so sad that Bayonetta 2 is Wii exclusive.

Download
joined Apr 23, 2013

"This is worth 32 doujins..."
Sadly I apply this way of thinking all the time.

Souplog
Image Comments 07 Aug 12:45
Download
joined Apr 23, 2013
Wrok22c

This is pretty great.

Souplog
Download
joined Apr 23, 2013

Antarctican soldiers are badass. Did anyone see the bullet glancing off that one's head? Are the soldiers female as well? Or do they look different because they're bred specifically for battle?

Souplog
Download
joined Apr 23, 2013

I've read this so many times and it really never gets old. It goes through a whole emotional arc in a small amount of pages but it doesn't feel rushed or anything. I look forward to reading this again in a couple of months.

Souplog
Download
joined Apr 23, 2013

Would have liked to see this story drawn out some. A nice multi-chapter, struggle-with-feelings kind of deal. It could have had the same ending, but it would be more satisfying at that point I think.

Souplog
Download
joined Apr 23, 2013

First third of the chapter: "What."
Second Third: "Um....What!?"
Final Third: "WHAT!?"

...Can't wait for more.

Souplog
Download
joined Apr 23, 2013

Finding gems like this is always amazing.

Souplog
Nickelodeon discussion 01 Jul 11:53
Download
joined Apr 23, 2013

Gap between stuff like this and the really messed up stuff is amazing, but either way its really good

Souplog
I Girl discussion 01 Jul 11:51
Download
joined Apr 23, 2013

Glad to see this back. I'm bummed that more chapters will be unlikely, but who knows?

Souplog
Download
joined Apr 23, 2013

What a title

You said it

Download
joined Apr 23, 2013

While the bit with the father at the end of chapter 3 may seem a little forced, I don't mind the way the story is going actually. I can even kind of relate to the main character and how she is just wandering through life, and then this unreasonably gorgeous stranger walks in and all of a sudden she has a purpose, she knows what she wants. I can envy that, and I can appreciate the fact that she chases after this dream fully knowing that she might be coming off as a creepy stalker-type, which is how the story has been building up. I'd say then that the amount of sex in the story is just right considering this weird, fledgling relationship. Its like the author tried to seriously think about how a ridiculous, erotic island-girl lesbian fantasy might play out if it were actually realized, and who's to say they're doing it wrong?

Souplog
Download
joined Apr 23, 2013

Don't mind the pacing actually. It may be fast but at least you see it coming. You have reason to believe why the premise is plausible.