Forum › Posts by yokoyamabouzaemon

yokoyamabouzaemon
Img_0951
joined Sep 7, 2023

Really enjoyed Eli/Honaka's past chapter just because it didn't revise the past like it did for Haruka/Kanae.

totally agree with you there, this is also probably my favorite of the past chapters so far

last edited at May 19, 2024 6:07PM

yokoyamabouzaemon
Img_0951
joined Sep 7, 2023

HarukaxKanae, onthe other hand... They are shown has having interacted before, in a way that should have sticked with Kanae, How is it that she didn't remember Haruka as "oh, is it that girl from the vending machine ? We even ended up in the same class ?"

Note that this isn't the actual entrance exam, but a practice test held in eight grade. Haruka and Kanae weren't necessarily in the same class during their first year of high school, so there may have been two years between this and their next interaction. Seems like a long enough time to forget the face of a person you talked with casually for a few minutes.

still, i think it feels a a tad bit detrimental to their established relationship.

yokoyamabouzaemon
Img_0951
joined Sep 7, 2023

hm…i’m not sure how i feel about these have-actually-met-before-but-didn’t-know-it-yet stories for aichie and kanae/onoda…obviously they’re very cute stories and a nice glimpse into each character, but it feels sort of phoned in after chapter 0, where we get to see them meet for the first time, only to have THESE specials be all “well this is their ACTUAL first meeting.” no hate, love kishi. just my thoughts!!

yokoyamabouzaemon
Img_0951
joined Sep 7, 2023

hm…i’m not sure how i feel about these have-actually-met-before-but-didn’t-know-it-yet stories for aichie and kanae/onoda…obviously they’re very cute stories and a nice glimpse into each character, but it feels sort of phoned in after chapter 0, where we get to see them meet for the first time, only to have THESE specials be all “well this is their ACTUAL first meeting.” no hate, love kishi. just my thoughts!!

yokoyamabouzaemon
Img_0951
joined Sep 7, 2023

Airi and Michiru T^T They're so cute. In the beginning, it seems obvious that Michiru liked Airi but now it feels one-sided for Airi (Atleast for now, smh slow burn). I can't tell if they're a couple yet or not ∑d(°∀°d)

right??! i miss earlier michiru characterization, now i feel like her actions/reactions with airi are totally inconsistent … won’t stop me from loving her, though <3