Forum › Posts by Ragnelle

Ragnelle
Ecl3jisvaaepo8b
joined Jun 16, 2023

Yeah, call me whatever you want but the only couple I'm interested in has one of them as a trans? Smfh

"A trans"? A trans who? Kinda weird to refer to someone just by an adjective. And could you explain why it's a problem that Charlotte might be a trans woman?

Ragnelle
Ecl3jisvaaepo8b
joined Jun 16, 2023

i hope she approach to be a tomboy, a lesbian tomboy is fine

If you mean the trans boy, I certainly hope he doesn't become a "tomboy"

Ragnelle
Ecl3jisvaaepo8b
joined Jun 16, 2023
Yellow_syro-1695249221014765673-img1

Porrima, it would be understandable if it wasn't reported that polyamory will be in the game. Larian talked about including polyamory and it kind of ended as a big pile of nothing, especially if you don't want men in your BG3 polycule.

Ecl3jisvaaepo8b
joined Jun 16, 2023

Welp, now we're getting into truly unknown territory. I had no doubt that Rose would come on top, but what happens next ? If Gina and/or Hibai turn, what will be the cause, and how ? That's an... interesting look Gina got at the end.

It seemed that Gina really believed in Archbishop's acceptance of Benika's queerness so now when he shows no qualms about blowing Benika up, she has a good reason to revolt. I'm pretty sure her mission said nothing about hurting Shirafune's daughter, after all.

Ragnelle
Ecl3jisvaaepo8b
joined Jun 16, 2023

I liked it up until the last few pages, I'm kind of baffled why they were included when the end felt quite natural. Also doesn't this warrant a Het tag or would that be a spoiler?