Buenos Dias, Merry!

EiraValkyrie
joined Mar 18, 2013

They just tulpa'd a cat

EiraValkyrie
Image Comments 30 Nov 09:23
joined Mar 18, 2013
Fe6g3jowyais_vh-orig

Well, if I read that twitter right, it may be canon that Vi is taller elsewhere, but in the Arcane Show universe she's shorter

EiraValkyrie
Image Comments 17 Jul 16:34
joined Mar 18, 2013
E6tlhmvwqacdpbi-orig

Can always write physical letters to Disney praising the show and begging for a fourth season and beyond. It's not impossible, that's what I'm gonna do.

Just very improbable, but hey maybe we could pull a Star Trek TOS ladies power and get it to not be canceled. Maybe.

EiraValkyrie
Image Comments 05 Feb 17:28
joined Mar 18, 2013
Dsndd0-vqaesm-5-orig

It's a lollipop, she's just licking it that fast/hard.

I mean, she is a lesbian after all, I assume

EiraValkyrie
Image Comments 16 Nov 18:32
joined Mar 18, 2013
N0muj0x

In her heart, Momo wishes the positions of this image were reversed

joined Mar 18, 2013

Sword Babies

EiraValkyrie
Image Comments 10 Apr 14:21
joined Mar 18, 2013
D3tskkyuiaac3ho-orig

Well, Japanese doesn't have gendered pronouns you know.
Those are localized into languages that refuse to accept ungendered pronouns (and in some languages, ungendered nouns. French people have opinions on the gender of bridges). From what I can tell, Mordred gets pretty damn pissed off when explicitly referred to as a woman

EiraValkyrie
Image Comments 10 Apr 14:05
joined Mar 18, 2013
D3tskkyuiaac3ho-orig

Isn't Mordred quite adamant that he's not a woman though?

joined Mar 18, 2013

It's incredibly annoying that almost all of these "gender bender" manga willfully ignores that actual trans people exists, and if they remember, they ignore that hormone therapy is a thing that exists. Otherwise, cute

EiraValkyrie
Image Comments 20 Sep 11:57
joined Mar 18, 2013
Mammamia

Ursula is ripped. Shredded. Abs of steel. I'm sure that's the canon, given how athletic she is.

EiraValkyrie
Image Comments 21 Jun 11:29
joined Mar 18, 2013
62852578_p1

That Lucifer guy seems to leave the exact same comment on almost all Akko/Diana images here, btw.

EiraValkyrie
Image Comments 20 Jun 09:04
joined Mar 18, 2013
62852578_p1

Lucifer Von Seckendorff, you keep saying that but I've yet to see any kind of proof

EiraValkyrie
Transgender discussion 27 Nov 20:02
joined Mar 18, 2013

Transsexual is getting more and more outdated. It doesn't really have anything to do with sexuality after all, and it's a heavily "medicalised" term. Transgender is usually the prefered choice these days, or simply "trans". But do respect those who choose to use whichever they want to use to describe themselves. Do note that transgender isn't verbable, you can't be transgendered, same way you can't be talled.

EiraValkyrie
joined Mar 18, 2013

As a trans woman, I agree there's a lot of ass-pulling about trans people from cis people in here. But from hundreds of previous experiences, there's really no point in expending energy, time and effort to correct and educate. Nobody really listens, and tend to consider themselves greater experts on our lives than us since they thought really hard about it for ten minutes. Sorry I'm being negative, but maybe that's an education in how it's like being a trans woman in daily life.

I could say one thing though. Trans women are women. That means a trans woman exclusively attracted to women (cis or trans) is a lesbian. Similarly for straight and bi.

Edit: Nezchan deserves some gold stars though. Thanks Nez.

last edited at Aug 7, 2015 5:32PM

EiraValkyrie
joined Mar 18, 2013

Yay transmisogynistic tropes. Why can't we have manga with actual trans girl lesbians, so many missed opportunities.

EiraValkyrie
joined Mar 18, 2013

The true ending is obviously that they all come out as trans girls, maximising yuri. (Seriously need more actual trans girls in manga. Lesbian trans girls. Enough with all these "but i'm really actually a manly man boy dude" crossdressers)

joined Mar 18, 2013

Just Gals being Pals.

EiraValkyrie
Image Comments 16 May 16:13
joined Mar 18, 2013

To be fair, this is one of the more reasonable heigth/weigth ratios I've seen on fictional girls. Usually much more extreme.

EiraValkyrie
Image Comments 16 May 15:35
joined Mar 18, 2013

Whenever I see manga/anime girl height/weight stats, I always think to myself "How are they alive"

last edited at May 16, 2015 3:36PM

EiraValkyrie
joined Mar 18, 2013

Actually, there's no real difference between transsexual and transgender. The definition you use for transsexual is actually transvestite or crossdresser. "Transsexual" has fallen out of use however, since it's a bit archaic and was coined by confused doctors who thought it was a sexuality ("you must be just really really gay!"). Transgender is the word generally used now, shortened as trans. Examples: Transgender woman. Trans woman. Trans guy. etc.

EiraValkyrie
joined Mar 18, 2013

I would've loved a proper digital distribution for manga. Living in Sweden, shipping costs are through the roof, if it's even shipped at all (mostly it is not). I would've paid good money for a consistent and stable delivery system that allows you to download the stories you've bought to wherever you log in. An approach similar to steam would've been fantastic. In fact, such an approach would be fantastic for TV-series and movies as well. Urgh, they are missing out on mountains of cash.