Forum › Posts by Helena

Pizarnik
joined Mar 5, 2013

Anyway, this was probably the sweetest part of volume 1, and if Notes does come to a close here shortly, I wouldn't mind seeing a brief series focusing on these two.

I agree. It was relaxing... I like this part of story.

Pizarnik
joined Mar 5, 2013

Thanks.

Pizarnik
joined Mar 5, 2013

Ooohh! I like it a lot! Thanks for this new translation :)

Helena
Pizarnik
joined Mar 5, 2013

Nice to see some romance between 2 nerdy, not exactly hot girls, rather than one nerdy girl with a crush on her popular senpai etc.

Also Mech's? Awesome. Mech's and yuri? 2X Awesome Combo.

I totally agree. I love this chapter :)

last edited at Apr 7, 2013 8:46PM

Helena
Pizarnik
joined Mar 5, 2013

I didn't even know about april fool's...! what a shock! hahaha anyways, it was fun read the comments, now i feel relaxed XD
Thank you for all your work :)

Helena
Twin Cake discussion 10 Mar 11:18
Pizarnik
joined Mar 5, 2013

What with all this rushed finals? It's not that bad but i would like they just take their time to finish stories... It's like something is missed...

Helena
Pizarnik
joined Mar 5, 2013

Yeah, this manga actually surprised me. Despite its art is kind of basic, characters made me laugh and the argument take a great way, i think. It doesnt remind me of Prism but my adolescence or something, all excited for every little thing... I think it could happen.

Helena
Pizarnik
joined Mar 5, 2013

ohhh! this girls sure have fun! :)
Thanks for chapter 12 Kawaii Scans!

Helena
Pizarnik
joined Mar 5, 2013

Ohh... the end =:::.....
i think it was a little rushed and unexpected too but it was nice anyway.
I'll miss this story, characters and Nika's art, which is pretty amazing i think. i enjoyed a lot.

Thanks for all your hard work guys!!

Helena
Maple Love discussion 06 Mar 22:24
Pizarnik
joined Mar 5, 2013

Here it is.

http://i.imgur.com/rPW6Iu8.jpg

Sorry the image quality sucks. I have a better quality Japanese version that I had intended to translate and make Mi_Chan edit at some point, but I never got around to it. If I ever do, maybe we can add it to the reader.

EDIT: The translation is now available to Mi_Chan. Please blame him if it's not on the reader in a timely manner.

awww!!! thank you very much Seravi!
I read it :) Haha, women have that kind of troubles sometimes >_<

Helena
Maple Love discussion 06 Mar 19:46
Pizarnik
joined Mar 5, 2013

There was a two page continuation. I have it somewhere...

Wow! I wanna see it! :D I love this story.

Helena
Kase-san discussion 05 Mar 22:47
Pizarnik
joined Mar 5, 2013

Haha, well, i really think it's gonna be over but i'm glad it doesnt. It's a super nice, simply and relaxing story with no big complications, i enjoyed it a lot. It make me smile and i felt full of love too... I love it.

Helena
Pizarnik
joined Mar 5, 2013

I really love this manga and Morishima's work. She's my favorite mangaka i think. Good stories, argument, art. I grow up with Hanjuku Joshi, honestly. It help me to see that love and sexuality are together in a very sweet and natural way and it has to be discover with your partner step by step. So, that's why i love this manga.

last edited at Mar 5, 2013 10:27PM