Forum › Posts by Zepath

Zepath
Continue It Please 02 Mar 16:40
joined Mar 2, 2013

I didn't mean to offend anyone in any way... I'm just seeing the dropped sign more ad more often. I would help in some way that i can, but i'm not sure i'll be of any help. But, if it helps to bring out my favorite shows, then i can... sorry if i offended anyone in any way. >.<

Zepath
Continue It Please 02 Mar 16:38
joined Mar 2, 2013

I completely understand but why not just continue this one? After all this time, don't the readers earn the right to have it continued after being so patient? The last release was January 27, 2007... It's March 2, 2013 right now. That's too long to keep the project on hold. How would you feel if you found an interesting book and as soon as it got exciting and you started to like it, it gets dropped or put on hold? Think about the readers and not what you think is important. Its the readers that give you business, not your personal preference. -

First of all, this was never our project, but Xamayon's. Secondly no one gives us any "business", since we don't earn a single cent from the site. (In fact, we're actually losing money thanks to server costs) We're just a bunch of volunteers sacrificing our free time to do what we like.

I don't mind anyone making requests for us to do things. Just realize we don't owe anyone anything. Trying to guilt trip us into doing something won't accomplish anything.

Zepath
Continue It Please 02 Mar 15:47
joined Mar 2, 2013

I completely understand but why not just continue this one? After all this time, don't the readers earn the right to have it continued after being so patient? The last release was January 27, 2007... It's March 2, 2013 right now. That's too long to keep the project on hold. How would you feel if you found an interesting book and as soon as it got exciting and you started to like it, it gets dropped or put on hold? Think about the readers and not what you think is important. Its the readers that give you business, not your personal preference. -

joined Mar 2, 2013

I love this one! I feel like something very squeal-worthy should have happened. .

Zepath
Continue It Please 02 Mar 02:46
joined Mar 2, 2013

I happen to find a lot of dropped projects and i just found an on hold... It's called 'Nagi' and it's really interesting. I wonder why so many people just drop what they're doing even though there are people interested in what happens next ~