Forum › Posts by Lonlon

Lonlon
Seijapfp
joined Jan 12, 2023

I love this Raiko so much. This doujin has single-handedly bumped her up to my top 3 Touhous.

Seijapfp
joined Jan 12, 2023

Since this might be over forever, I absolutely can't stop thinking about the ending. It seems to be a letter from Seiga to her "dead husband," a celestial who violated and ruined her, describing everyone's state of mind and some important things about Miyako that received foreshadowing earlier on.

If I understood all this correctly, Miyako stored away Toziko's (her "little sister from a different mother") soul after the latter had her resurrection botched by possibly a love-crazed/out of her mind Futo at death's door. Miyako herself was pretending to be Seiga's zombie puppet all along until she could finally execute her plan instead of "eating" Toziko like Seiga expected.

"Grotesquely warped and having lost your voice... Toziko. Despite all that, you still remember me?"

This is all theory-crafting to cope with the lack of a latter part, of course. And there's a lot more to infer from that monologue.

Maybe we'd understand what happens near the ending a little better if 蘇我屠自古は語らない 番外編 ~宮古芳香は語れない~, the novel about Yoshika, was somehow translated.

last edited at Feb 10, 2024 1:47AM