Forum › Posts by stocxt

stocxt
Him
joined Feb 21, 2013

Damn. I appreciate the emotional sentiment of this manga. The way people who might have been nothing more than acquaintances can have an effect on your life and find their way into your thoughts through little things that remind you of them.

I still think about old classmates who have passed whenever I see something that reminds me of them, wondering what they might be getting up to if they were still around.

Him
joined Feb 21, 2013

I'm confused.... Is her father permanently stuck as a woman? Or are her parents just making out all the time so it's always the case? Because they said there's no precedent for someone becoming stuck but the story seems to imply her father is unable to become a man again.

Him
joined Feb 21, 2013

i feel like we don't see enough of this "clueless/oblivious top" type of character lol

Him
joined Feb 21, 2013

yeah could have just as easily been a man who wasn't dressed up. Instantly got transphobic vibes by having the story imply a predator dressing as a woman to target other women, even if the mangaka's intention wasn't for it to come off as something transphobic.

Him
joined Feb 21, 2013

this girl is a little twisted lol

Him
joined Feb 21, 2013

love me some gender bender

Him
joined Feb 21, 2013

this was cute, but now I need more...

Him
joined Feb 21, 2013

yeah it feels like there was a lot more room to explore the other relationships in the series while still seeing Hana and Chiaki develop their relationship but I can respect if Kombu Wakame felt like they took it as far as they could

Him
joined Feb 21, 2013

I wish I had more context for this lol

Him
joined Feb 21, 2013
Him
joined Feb 21, 2013

we need to make more of these.

Him
joined Feb 21, 2013

2023 is the year of toxic yuri

Him
joined Feb 21, 2013

kinda disappointed the series ended as soon as feelings were realized and we didn't get to see any of them acting like a couple until this tiny epilogue but I'll take it

stocxt
Him
joined Feb 21, 2013

So is the dude/friend into little girls? Cause I feel like calling him a lolicon kinda down plays that he's a pedo that into elementary school girls. (ಠ_ಠ)

the line between lolicon and pedo might as well be invisible

Him
joined Feb 21, 2013

It's been so long since the last chapter, I'm happy to see it update!

Him
joined Feb 21, 2013

something tells me she's not gonna be able to say that thing she wants to say tomorrow

Him
joined Feb 21, 2013

Welp, see you all in another two years.

Check out this moron. It was only a single year between releases. What a downer this guy is.

Welp, see you all in another two years.

more like 3!

Him
joined Feb 21, 2013

was that the final chapter?

Him
joined Feb 21, 2013

okay but what was the wallpaper

Him
joined Feb 21, 2013

i think it'd be hilarious if the missing variable was just the glasses and then hina would recognize her

Him
joined Feb 21, 2013

Thanks for translating!

stocxt
Him
joined Feb 21, 2013

oh I love this dynamic

Him
joined Feb 21, 2013

gay gay homo gay

Him
joined Feb 21, 2013