Forum › Posts by LegendOfcazzo

joined Aug 7, 2022

It’s an online forum if you want a private convo take it to dms

You're right, this is an online forum, and that means there are rules.
This is your only warning to stop being an asshole to others, especially over semantics.
If you do not like this work, then move on and let others who want to enjoy it do so.

Who is being an asshole? Not me. I responded as an ass to 2 people who were assholes to me/didn't agree with me in a rude way(see were not strawmanning, were ignoring cuz ur opinions are worthless - and you didnt warn them) But I can see that you don't like my opinion and so just want me to shut up. I am not "being rude to people about the semantics of yuri" I had an opinion on the quality of the yuri in the manga, and so wanted to warn other people. I very much enjoyed volume 1, read volume 2, started getting a bit weirded out by the sudden injection of new cast members and the push of the couple into the background, and then i took a break. Reread the whole series a few days ago, and came to inform others like me(who read yuri for yuri) that it isn't exactly yuri, but more sapphic tinged rock manga.

So NOW You Say you are reading a queer story
But before you sayed author Is baiting
Just becouse author want Explore other character and how they interact with the protagonist doesn't mean Is not gone be gay or as you Say yuri

And for God sake don't use Yuri tag as arm and Yuri SHOULD BE ONLY THIS WAY SO THIS MANGA ITS NOT
ehieee Yuri tag as shonen seinen ecc are only used for target refeerement doesn't impone the way to tell the story

joined Aug 7, 2022

Well now that that's over, we can get back to talking about this gay comic full of gays. Hey y'all remember just like a month ago there was a chapter where Aya said to Mitsuki directly "you are the same person as 'onii-san'", thus telling her to her face that all those feelings of love apply to her? God this comic is good.

God when we gone have a anime adaptation
I Need this animated

joined Aug 7, 2022

Because they are EXTRAS - not part of the main story.

You act like people are crazy for clicking on something with the YURI TAG and wanting YURI

This is just straight up not yuri past like part of the way through volume 2, and has no sign of going back to that. And if it’s true, apparently the author said herself it’s not a yuri so why does it still have the yuri tag and not subtext or side lesbian couple (forget that one tag)

I understand not everyone enjoys slow burn stories. If you don't like the story anymore that's ok. but asking others not to read this anymore is indeed crazy.

We all have our preferences, what you are considering a blasphemy is for others normal, and realistic. I myself mostly use the "shoujo ai" tag when I'm looking for new things to read because "Yuri" from experience would make all the smut and erotica appear, maybe that's what she meant when she said this wasn't Yuri.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure when she says she doesn't consider it yuri, she means that she isn't pandering to the crowd that wants eroticized gayness with loads of fanservice. She wants to keep it toned down and closer to the way she believes people would actually behave

Her overuse of tropes and poor characterization of most of the side characters makes me believe she doesn't want to depict real behavior, but yeah this is still a bait and switch manga. I don’t care if others read it I am just warning those who skim comments before reading that it is not yuri

Calling this manga a bait Is the most funny dumb shit
I readed today
As Always people here are dumb

last edited at May 2, 2024 6:36PM

joined Aug 7, 2022

If the conservative religious creeps see this series, they'll think cool old rock music turns kids gay and ban it.

They already thought about It in 60's

LegendOfcazzo
joined Aug 7, 2022

WE WON FINALY AAAAAAAAAAAAA

joined Aug 7, 2022

I don't think the music necessarily is. I don't think a lot of teenagers even in the West are going gaga for Aerosmith or Black Sabbath.

I also mention the music factor because at least for the audience on this forum it seems to be a huge point of discussion, and people talking about their love for the music in this series, and their fond memories growing up with it.

.......And it's at this point that we realize that the vast majority of the people writing comments about this comic are actually middle-aged guys with a nostalgia for old rock music and dad bands. o3o

I'm not exactly middle age, but I really really hate their playlist. This is because the music is mostly main stream and very commercial. To me, the music list is 100% bad taste. They are trash. Sure the artist can dig out something that is more obscure but representing the sub culture the main character is in? Guns and Roses? Yuck. (LA Guns is much more tolerable before they drop the "LA" and add "Roses" and became commercial and main stream.) Axel Rose is an idiot.

Yes MC Is not a real metal fan if you don t hate metal band that became mainstream and loved by EVERYONE
Now i remember why metal fan are annoying

joined Aug 7, 2022

54 pages in the forum...

I know this is just me being negative but I'm kinda scared of how good and popular the reaction was with this manga, with just a few chapters with few pages and we're almost 10 pages in the forum.

It was bad when it was 10 pages, now we're at 54.
ngl I feel you, it's kind of irksome that so many amazing series only get a limited number of reactions while this with a few 4-page chapters of silliness boils such fervor. In ex. Lilies, Voice, Wear Wind at four whole volumes doesn't have even half the number.

Ah yeah people enjioing Little cute manga about crush and music that made them Happy during the wrost timeline ever, they don t have taste! WHY THEY DON'T WANT TO READ THIS SUPER DRAMATIC SAD AND SLOW MANGA THAT MAKE EVEN MORE SAD AFTER READING IT
Let's people enjioing things that are not "sofisticated"

last edited at Aug 7, 2022 6:02PM