Forum › Posts by lowarctic

joined Jul 5, 2022

damn a Nanatsu Fuji work where they’re both adult women… we got an SSR here

joined Jul 5, 2022

I waited for an update for so long I can’t see the flaws this is getting really meta

lowarctic
Lemonade discussion 21 Sep 12:19
joined Jul 5, 2022

this was soooooo cute I can’t it was perfect

joined Jul 5, 2022

tbh at this point let’s go for the gold and hit every yuri trope we got so many

last edited at Sep 20, 2023 9:48PM

joined Jul 5, 2022

it was hot but when she said “But maybe… you’re one of THEM” “Huh?” “a MASOCHIST” I was laughing idk why that was so funny

joined Jul 5, 2022

Ayaka has gotta be at least top five most down bad on this website

she may be the Simone Biles, the Serena Williams of being down bad

joined Jul 5, 2022

okay assume this is a ‘closed loop’ and the ‘fated person’ mentioned earlier in the series was in fact Evie because she’s always cleared the original savior flag

this has crazy implications for the ‘Villaness System’

if she was the romantic lead from the beginning why did the Villaness System even kick in from the first place? maybe it’s related to the demon outbreak? maybe Evie herself set it up so that she’d arrive at a particular (gay) outcome in the future?

lowarctic
joined Jul 5, 2022

Man, I feel like they only drag out Koyuki (? The girl with the freckles) to yell advice at kaede every few chapters so she is forced to actually thing about her feelings

Every single character aside from the main two was basically a vehicle for thought stimulants for the protagonists. They could've been combined into a fairy that existed only to dispense sage advice and the story would not have been much different.

a lame mangaka that’s spoiled by multiple hot women is a great fantasy and a hyper-competent big sis type that can pull any girl is a great fantasy so I say it was all for us tbh

joined Jul 5, 2022

cute baby Evie fanservice >>> plot

lowarctic
joined Jul 5, 2022

Tbh my heart goes out to Aoi: after the FIRST girl you fell in love with rejects her she moves on and then the SECOND girl she’s interested in turns out to have taken her place going after her first love

so taking advantage of a homophobic society by reaping the benefits of marriage while keeping side pieces around is kind of emotionally mild compared to that