H
joined Dec 18, 2021

AHH SO GGOD

H
joined Dec 18, 2021

they - they stole that one part from fullmetal jacket BAHAHA

H
joined Dec 18, 2021

WHAAA T THAT WAS A TWIST WTF.... um i guess that was interesting and kinda sweet but also it was fucked up in its own way baha

dxDXx
H
joined Dec 18, 2021

i mean they had it coming but that was ... sweet moe one second, the next yandere all hell loose

dxDXx
Loose Socks discussion 20 Dec 03:00
H
joined Dec 18, 2021

panel 14-15 got me shocked as hell LIKE- WAIT WHAT I DIDNT EXPECT THAT AT ALL

H
joined Dec 18, 2021

no hate on the author or the art style but EHHGHGH

H
joined Dec 18, 2021

?? ew i kinda dont like this one

H
joined Dec 18, 2021

plz i wish i never read this.,, heartbreak

dxDXx
Camouflage discussion 20 Dec 02:36
H
joined Dec 18, 2021

i love these women the author makes up HOLY SHIT its got my heartrate spiking

H
joined Dec 18, 2021

her face at the end oml

dxDXx
H
joined Dec 18, 2021

BAHHA DANG I MEAN- at least they both got priorities

dxDXx
H
joined Dec 18, 2021

SHES NOT EVEN BIG

H
joined Dec 18, 2021

love this author/artist

dxDXx
Lost discussion 20 Dec 02:07
H
joined Dec 18, 2021

This is a rough one. I can sympathize with both characters here, honestly. If you are the type of person who needs a relationship to be at their happiest, while also being a lesbian, the world of romance can be incredibly unkind, especially if you have any other qualities that makes you more unusual or less desirable in the eyes of society. You end up clinging to a relationship that mostly works, ignoring the parts that don't work, just because you want something to not go sideways for once. Just because the happiness from a relationship that almost works is much better than the way you feel when you're alone.

And then there's Mio. Somebody who values her friend highly and questions her own feelings but is willing to sacrifice her own happiness to grant happiness to someone she cares about. She thinks hurting herself this way is noble and does it up until it finally breaks her. I have been at this level of despair a lot.

Reading this manga hurt like hell but reading your comment was on another level.

UR PFP NOOOOOO,, BUT IVE READ THAT TOO

dxDXx
Lost discussion 20 Dec 02:06
H
joined Dec 18, 2021

Grl what the hell was that

H
joined Dec 18, 2021

NOOO I LOVE THIS SO MUCH

dxDXx
Rooftop discussion 18 Dec 15:56
H
joined Dec 18, 2021

hmmm what the fuck ??

dxDXx
Locker Room discussion 18 Dec 15:54
H
joined Dec 18, 2021

okay im like 7 pages in and i had to stop...,,,, r these underage girls bc i cant keep reading THEY LOOK LIKE CHILREDN

H
joined Dec 18, 2021

big fan of threesomes ,, AHHHFHSGHSGSN great stuff

dxDXx
H
joined Dec 18, 2021

wh- at first i assumed it would be historical BUT WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT. um pedophilia? rape? GRL IS FUCKING MAGICAL APPARENTLY A VIOLET EYED PHAROAH WTF DOES THAT MEAN

H
joined Dec 18, 2021

UGHHH i would be so heartbroken if that was me. id leave and get a cooler girlfriend. To be honest i dont mind poly relationships or open ones but? not telling someone ur sleeping with or thats ur friend/friend with benefits/ girlfriend? that you have a bf or gf ,, seems like lying to me. Its better to clarify everything at the beginning

dxDXx
Kiss Doll discussion 18 Dec 15:08
H
joined Dec 18, 2021

dont care for the plot at all ,, the dynamic is cute if the girl was a legal adult. it had potential but bro sexual slavery? uh....

dxDXx
V Hunter discussion 18 Dec 15:06
H
joined Dec 18, 2021

i mean its funny definitly

H
joined Dec 18, 2021

BAHA great story ive come up with an ending that both couples end up together,,, and the guy in the first story moves on or whatever

H
joined Dec 18, 2021

god WHY DID I READ THIS NOW IM SAD