Forum › Posts by geass81

geass81
VAMPEERZ discussion 21 Apr 21:09
joined May 13, 2021

Just read it!!! It does feel rushed and should have been longer but man I enjoyed it!! Now just have to wait for the anime but in the meantime, I am buying the manga! Thank you guys!

geass81
VAMPEERZ discussion 20 Apr 17:33
joined May 13, 2021

^
I have the raw of the Monthly Sunday GX. As for volumes go, I will get a regular Vol.9, but what I am really waiting for is the patron edition of volume 9.

For this chapter my Japanese is limited, it is mostly a dialogue driven chapter. I understand the ending. But when, why, how, what, where I could not tell for sure. The most important thing is, what does the dialogue mean, starting in the scene where Ichika asked Sakuya about Aria, "Who is this girl?". Then later Aria addressed Ichika as Ichika-san, to the very end when Ichika finally addressed Aria as Aria-CHAN. At that point the memories came back for the both of them I think, or at least Ichika. Oh, since everyone more or less at the same social level now, there is no need for honorifics like sama. When Jirou talked to Aria as a equal and tried to bully her, Mao and Shadi beat the crap out of him. After all, Aria is Jirou's mother. Mao actually uses the right Chinese term (混蛋)("Mixed Egg") to describe how stupid and a**holeish Jirou treated Aria after Aria is finally awakes.
The manga was still rushed, and ended as if being chopped. I would say Show can easily written for around 4 chapters more to make the series into 10 Volumes. Villains can easily found. Unless I read it wrong, since Aria was unconscious for three months, Sakuya took charge and one thing she did was she approved and agreed with a peace process between another group of Lilus who is similar to Ghika, and it seems to be working

I am just a regular reader, so do not take what I wrote is golden and accurate. I will have to wait 2 more months to receive my volume 9 patron copy signed by Show.
You guys make it sound like it got a good ending so that is the most important thing in the end. On twitter now removed for some reason it is now being turned into an anime as long as things go as planned so if the last chapter was rushed then they would fix that in the anime.

geass81
VAMPEERZ discussion 20 Apr 16:41
joined May 13, 2021

^
Final line of the manga: Aishiteru.... That was the line that makes me cry. Also, I cry through the final, long, kissing scene sequence. To see Aria behave totally a bottom is rare. Sakuya is now in control as new king. Everyone is there, even the zoombie Shiki.

I think it is high time that sensei can start looking for an anthology to include a shoujo manga slot for him. Whatever punishment he took for tracing should be forgiven. He is now obsessed with giving credits to photographers, which is something he should have done all along.

The persona of the characters have been changed, so I will have to read quite a few times to get some idea of it, and then wait for scanlation.

Thank you for the hard work, scanlation team.

so you guys have the Raw? Iv been looking for it my self since I would have no problem reading it but can not find it. You guys are lucky.... It should be translated and uploaded in the next few days so just a little longer for me.