Forum › Posts by Haruka Armitage

Haruka Armitage
joined May 13, 2011

GendoIkari wrote

I think user interaction is a bad idea. Cluttering pages with vote and comment options is worthless and should be done separately, such as in a different place and not on the reader itself. I think it would be best to have comments and tag suggestions in somewhere else rather than the reader like the forums or a new forum/booru style board, or even a kareha sub directory for discussion rather. I think the only thing the reader needs is the tagging system to be redone with multi-tag search and more descriptive tags. As for a forum revamp kareha and Shiichan are good ways to do forums since they do not require registrations and do not have images save for capcodes. Shiichan is actually quite useful once you learn how it works properly and can use posticons and capcodes, where kareha works properly and actually functions.

Well it's a great debate. I also think that user interacion isn't a great idea. The only thing I'd do as a reader is to give points or I can put a "like" to some manga that I really like. Tags are so interesting because you avoid reading something that really do not care.
Thanks...

Haruka Armitage
Stuff happened 11 Jan 13:51
joined May 13, 2011

Thanks God you are back. Dynasty is the big one for me. I don't need face or twitter... but I cannot live without yuri..... Thank a lot