Forum › Posts by itexhaustsme

itexhaustsme
70c3f8ab-421d-4a3a-a7dd-10f3027d0f65
joined Mar 2, 2020

I'm sorry for your loss, and I thank you for working on this chapter, I like this story but I would not mind waiting for it if the person in charge had to take a break. I hope you're feeling better.

joined Mar 2, 2020

No one is to blame for this accident but housewife girl should care more about her wellbeing of course. I still don't feel like cheering for the couple. Concert girl is way too self absorbed, she hasn't changed too much since this started. The only reason she starts worrying about not having the other girl is because she's selfish and spoiled. There is nothing about the other girl that she specifically likes. I don't see how all of this is romantic or a slow burn. They're giving us nothing.

Edit: grammar

last edited at Jun 8, 2021 5:48PM

itexhaustsme
joined Mar 2, 2020

Omegaverse was a mistake born out of a fetish about how wanting to/being penetrated makes you a literal bitch and people shipping two very straight actors (that portray siblings in a TV show). It has always been about rape and (pseudo) incest and I hate it. Cursed af.

And update: lmao @ comments about how this story is creative. Darker themes sure are scarce here but they don't have to always be about incest nor rape. Creativity would be to not rely on flat characters to create conflict or the same womanchild in every age gap doujin. Not this thing.

last edited at May 9, 2021 4:46AM

itexhaustsme
joined Mar 2, 2020

IM SO TIRED OF THIS

joined Mar 2, 2020

This is such a dead end, the characters don’t show any change in their behavior. I don’t think the “Yoru arc” is over because everything was about Sei’s obsession with her from the very first chapter, and while she was around Sei had no improvement, I think she even got worse. Where is the author going to go with this mess? Aya is stuck with a potential Sei (tomboy girl), and the real Sei who is not interested in her. If this ends full circle with Aya being Yoru in the future (always falling for people who don’t care about her at all) and tomboy girl being Sei (obsessed and resentful), just ugh.

last edited at Oct 20, 2020 10:25PM

joined Mar 2, 2020

Why did the tl team had to make Tsuruta less creepy? Isn’t that part of his character? It just seems that they decided to make him likeable so I don’t understand :(

Please don't misunderstand -- it wasn't that he was super creepy in the original Japanese and we made him not creepy. It was just challenging to translate what he was saying in a way that didn't sound a little creepy in english. We've done our best to keep the tone intact.

Thank you so much for your hard work, I was just curious about that and I appreciate your explanation ^^

joined Mar 2, 2020

What's the TL team got to do with it? (somewhat genuine question, I can't read Japanese)
The entire chapter was about giving insight to Tsuruta's behaviour, why he couldn't help himself and ended up behaving creepy. Being creepy wasn't the core of his character, but a consequence of it: He's new to romance, a bumbling fool whose brain was being scrambled by a silly and childish, if persistent, crush. Now, it seems, he's finally been made painfully aware of just how ridiculous he's being, which is why he'll apparently do some damage control now.
He's not a "good guy". He's a "guy", warts and all.

I also think we've been reading very different threads because I don't see a general consensus that Tsuruta'd be a good match for anyone. Quite the opposite.

I don’t know Japanese either, but at the end of the chapter the team said they struggled with making him less creepy so I wanted to know more about that. I know he’s not that creepy, and I’m glad he’s having some development because he was kinda annoying.

joined Mar 2, 2020

Why did the tl team had to make Tsuruta less creepy? Isn’t that part of his character? It just seems that they decided to make him likeable so I don’t understand :(

Also, people here make it seem like he would be the perfect boyfriend when it seems that he has never been in a relationship, and would idolize miwa instead of seeing her as an equal. Dunno, I don’t think pining makes you immediately a better option of a partner

last edited at Jul 23, 2020 11:22AM

itexhaustsme
joined Mar 2, 2020

Unpopular opinion but Midori should stay on her own. She is having a child and is unable to be romantically alone. That kid will have it rough if she doesn't get better.