Forum › Posts by TsunNowa

TsunNowa
Image Comments 25 Sep 20:53
joined Nov 5, 2019
Edznxyxxkaa9ybm-orig

@Tenshi Kyoko, Neptunia isn't a yuri bait because we've got several yuri moments like IF kissing Nepgear, Noire loves Neptune, Iffy loves Compa, Blanc has secretly crush on Neptune only in HDN OG version, RED loves girls, Vert has a crush on Iffy or Iffy has a crush on Vert in Re;birth 1 version, Uni likes Nepgear, K-sha likes Noire, Ultra Noire loves Plutia or Hyper Neptune, Ultra Blanc loves Plutia and Linda/Underling has a crush on CFW Magic.

TsunNowa
Image Comments 10 Nov 12:18
joined Nov 5, 2019
Ybnqqhi

And she's back!
I loved her Nepnowa's fanart. She's drawing Noire and 4 Nekoneps in a bath sequel!

TsunNowa
joined Nov 5, 2019

the games are such a bait

Did you forget IF kissed Nepgear in Mk2/Re;Birth 2, for now Nepgear wanted to forget about that because Nepgear wanted to be with Uni.

Years ago until now I'm still hoping and praying if the dev would listen to us for the f real couple in the game.

Patience. IF/CH would love to hear the fans who wanted more Nepnowa stuff, for what i've searched the Dengekiko art, they showed about Noire hugged Neptune in the bath and several official arts of Nepnowa stuff from Super Neptunia RPG. It's slowly canonizing like Unigear.

This is the best Nepnowa comics forever and i bought the Purple x Black (doujinshi) it was hot and super popular yuri shipping. Nepnowa forever!

TsunNowa
Image Comments 05 Nov 21:03
joined Nov 5, 2019
47168900_p0

My favorite pudding scene from Re;Birth 1! They made an indirect kiss! Hopefully to see more Nepnowa stuff in the future mainline because they're my favorite yuri shipping forever!

TsunNowa
Image Comments 05 Nov 21:01
joined Nov 5, 2019
Pritcnd

Come on Noire! I know you'll accept Nep's feeling and you like it...so cute

TsunNowa
Image Comments 05 Nov 20:48
joined Nov 5, 2019
76599821_p0

@MakRyuRa Soon because i love the pudding scene and all the tease from different dimension. Nepnowa forever!
Noire is cute when she's flustered for having several Nekoneps so cute. I love Sereneandsilent and Ge-b or Gebby Nepnowa's stuff and fanarts.