Forum › Posts by DaSupremeXtream

DaSupremeXtream
Yatsude%202-min
joined Jul 11, 2019

The sequel is out! The King has returned to making Yuri once more!

DaSupremeXtream
Yatsude%202-min
joined Jul 11, 2019
Huyandere-1584395939359309824-img1

Nah, Dayer. It's the Kid named Mami. Kyubey is the one who believes you have rights and are innocent until proven guilty. Better give him a call when you're neck deep and he will surely help you...at a price

DaSupremeXtream
Yatsude%202-min
joined Jul 11, 2019
Tomekitigai-1577224971855675420-img1

@Ferhog I saw it on Discord, myself. Nonetheless...

last edited at Oct 11, 2022 10:41PM

DaSupremeXtream
Yatsude%202-min
joined Jul 11, 2019
Tomekitigai-1577224971855675420-img1

@BV It seems to be adapting the Tempest so, fingers crossed, we got a shot

Yatsude%202-min
joined Jul 11, 2019

Is it just me or did she get 10x more devilish than before?

DaSupremeXtream
Yatsude%202-min
joined Jul 11, 2019
_yurubafa_-1567050756255252482-img1

Hey, my suggestion went up!

Anyway, this ship is goated and, as much as I love Eunie and Taion, Eunie and Ashera were literally made to be with each other.

last edited at Sep 12, 2022 1:04AM

Yatsude%202-min
joined Jul 11, 2019

Btw, Kosuzume, on the off chance you're reading this, congratulations.

I wonder if any mangaka actually know about or use this site. Or know about scanlation culture in general too.

If memory doesn't fail me, Taiyaki knows.

Chariot does too and there was another author who thanked Dynasty for their support before requesting they take their thing down when it got serialized

Yatsude%202-min
joined Jul 11, 2019

"I'm gonna go give birth for a bit!"
SO NONCHALANT?!!?

I don't understand. How does a woman with another woman get pregnant?
Assisted reproduction?

can't consider she is straight ?

But... but... she writes YURI!

nooooooo (mind breaks)

So do Mira and Ayanero, despite also reportedly being married.

Btw, Kosuzume, on the off chance you're reading this, congratulations.

DaSupremeXtream
Yatsude%202-min
joined Jul 11, 2019

Looks like they're still on second base coz it doesn't look like they had seggs but it didn't look like third base either, so maybe this is the sequel to second base?

last edited at May 31, 2022 5:29PM

DaSupremeXtream
Yatsude%202-min
joined Jul 11, 2019

if this is indeed a doujin from the invisible bones, godbless author for making this since I really ship her with her senpai on that series, and it kinda leave me hanging the way the author ended it

There's waaaaay more art of them where that came from, btw. Come to the Dynasty Scans discord server and hit me up and I'll make a thread showing all of the ones that I found, myself.

Edit: The thread was made in the server. Just go to the yuri channel and search the archived threads to find all of the other art that Ogino Jun did of Aya and Shiori.

DaSupremeXtream
Yatsude%202-min
joined Jul 11, 2019

If I'm not mistaken, this is kinda epilogue for Ogino's Toumei Ningen no Hone. It's from the author so it I guess it's canon tho it was never explained what happened between the ending and this extra

i thought this took place when senpai was constantly staying over at the mc's place...because this just doesn't make sense as an epilogue

I already said it could have happened between chapters 19~21. And the reason why I think(possibility) it is kinda epilogue is cause of the fact Aya asked Shiori to live together which doesn't make sense cause she was gonna turn herself in. But anyway before or after, it great to see this since I was used to see smut in Ogino's work like gamma, semelparous, one shots, etc. Which didn't happen in this story so yea most likely it happened before

Spoiler tags, bro

An Ogino Jun doujin that doesn't have unnecessary drama?!?!?!

Ironic since the main series quite literally is a psychological drama about a girl who murdered her abusive father, effectively ran from home, and trying to live a new life while constantly feeling immense extraordinary guilt about what she did. If the series ever ends up on Dynasty (which is should, tbh), it prolly will generate a ton of drama, tbh.

DaSupremeXtream
Yatsude%202-min
joined Jul 11, 2019

if this is indeed a doujin from the invisible bones, godbless author for making this since I really ship her with her senpai on that series, and it kinda leave me hanging the way the author ended it

There's waaaaay more art of them where that came from, btw. Come to the Dynasty Scans discord server and hit me up and I'll make a thread showing all of the ones that I found, myself.

last edited at May 13, 2022 12:34AM

DaSupremeXtream
Yatsude%202-min
joined Jul 11, 2019
Eakdkysuiaevwpz-orig

@Mr. Jones There's an Extra Epilogue Chapter that Ogino Jun unofficially released that's NSFW and has Aya and Shiori in a relationship and having sex, lol. The series already had a ton of subtext between 'em so I was hardly shocked they even got into a relationship.

Edit: Aaaand looks like the NSFW epilogue is on Dynasty now. Might be good to tag it and this as "Doujin: The Bones of an Invisible Person" lol

DaSupremeXtream
Yatsude%202-min
joined Jul 11, 2019

They look like they're very good friends! :)

Indeed, yet this seems to be missing the subtext tag.

If the OG was on Dynasty, it'd probably get the subtext tag...or maybe it wouldn't bc of how much yuri art Ogino has made of the two (like how Gamma is called Yuri). In the series tho, they were just friends with a strong connection but, if you wanted to read it as a romance, you could very well read it as a romance

DaSupremeXtream
Yatsude%202-min
joined Jul 11, 2019

If I'm not mistaken, this is kinda epilogue for Ogino's Toumei Ningen no Hone. It's from the author so it I guess it's canon tho it was never explained what happened between the ending and this extra

It isn't so much an epilogue, given that the timing puts it in the middle of the story.

Actually, I don't think so. Instead, it makes more sense if it was the next year, because it would fit where you think it does in the series, I believe

DaSupremeXtream
Yatsude%202-min
joined Jul 11, 2019

Well, I do got a theory of my own. Basically, Aya turned herself in but got acquitted due to lack of evidence. However, being in jail awaiting trial and pleading guilty may have been enough for her to feel some sort of atonement and she went back and meeting her Senpai once more and Senpai convinces her to embrace the atonement that she got and move on towards the future she crafted. And ofc that results in her and Senpai hitting it off and we got the extra chapter that we did

Anyway, yeah, this is at the very least a doujin of Bones of the Invisible Person and it's not the first time Ogino has made Yuri art of them, either. It's likely that, much like with Gamma, Jump didn't let Ogino make it a Yuri romance so he made separate non-official but official content for it, just like he did for Gamma with the "Beta" doujin.

In general, though, I do think the Bones of the Invisible Person series should be on Dynasty since it is Ogino's best work and, even though it's not a literal Yuri (there is no het, don't worry), it's still a series I think is worth adding due to it's quality

last edited at May 11, 2022 1:21PM

DaSupremeXtream
School Zone discussion 04 May 13:18
Yatsude%202-min
joined Jul 11, 2019

Hello new profile pic material, brought to you by best girl Yatsude

last edited at May 4, 2022 1:22PM

Yatsude%202-min
joined Jul 11, 2019

Why is Ayu so relatable lmao
also the person claiming three well-known yuri mangaka are straight earlier: Morishima has TEXTUALLY said she is bisexual in several autobiographical manga, Mira is said to be married but that doesn't preclude bisexuality, and honestly, Ayanero Taicho is just a force of chaos that I cannot be bothered trying to comprehend

also I don't personally count this as some JK fetishist wish fulfillment since Ayu is far more relatable than the author lady, although they're both relatable for certain audiences (me).

Mira actually mentioned that she had a husband who really enjoyed Yuri so it was a match made in heaven coz she really liked drawing it. Ayanero though has dabbled a ton in LGBT stuff so, if she is interested in guys (I think she has done some het before), she's either an ally or bisexual

DaSupremeXtream
Yatsude%202-min
joined Jul 11, 2019

I gotta ask, how close are we to the raws? The scanlation speed has been ridiculous lol, but I know it'll slow down once we're caught up xD

Pretty sure the series is finished. There's 24 chapters in total so about 10 chapters are left

DaSupremeXtream
Yatsude%202-min
joined Jul 11, 2019

Who wants to bet that the last great ghost of Edo Japan is another happy-go-lucky, buxom woman?

Correct. You were spot on

DaSupremeXtream
Yatsude%202-min
joined Jul 11, 2019

If you go back to Chapter One, and you see the page where you see the gears breaking apart and that Komachi head disappearing, maybe it led to the consequences we see now. Maybe Komachi should have died then. Not to mention the fact that she looked suspicious to me from the beginning

That's kind of a Steins;Gate paradigm when you think about it. If someone is fated to die and you save them from their fate, that will cause someone else to have to die in their place, possibly even them for a second time. By Satsuki constantly subverting fate, someone else will have to die and she keeps subverting this over and over and over

DaSupremeXtream
Yatsude%202-min
joined Jul 11, 2019

How about a generation gap instead?

Play the VN OshiRabu: Waifus Over Husbados (which you can get on Steam and get the uncensored patch on mangagamer). That game is about a Millennial OL and a Zoomer Gyaru

DaSupremeXtream
Yatsude%202-min
joined Jul 11, 2019

^^^
I said the sister was 13-14 because she's a 2nd year middle school student, it seems very unlikely that she's above 15. Also Yuriko is 22

Huh, was that stated? She doesn't really look like a second year, tbh, and more like a first year high school student

last edited at Apr 6, 2022 4:35PM

DaSupremeXtream
Yatsude%202-min
joined Jul 11, 2019

I love how everyone here is projectile vomiting over the sister's relationship, but squeal in glee at age gap relationships between women. Yes, I know that different people have different reactions, but I am sure I could find at least a couple of people in this thread who fit what i complained about if I could be arsed.

But hey, this is one of the only slow burn-ish comics I actually enjoy, so good shit.

Difference is that MC is 18 and Yoriko is 24, so they're legal adults. That said, I think the sister is 16 or 17, not 14, which is still a comparable age gap to the main couple and part of why it's a bit baffling to accept one but not the other

DaSupremeXtream
Yatsude%202-min
joined Jul 11, 2019

I'm pretty relaxed about age gaps, but imouto is in middle school, so 14. He's a "working adult", I'd guess at least 24. Whee!

I was thinking the younger sister was maybe only a year or two younger, putting her at 16 or 17. That's still not good but it's also not too different from the MC and Yoriko at the beginning of the series

I think imouto has been established as having rather loose morals when it comes to chasing after guys.

I don't think this relationship speaks to her morals. The responsibility and criticism should be for the working adult going after someone that young. Her having lots of relationships shouldn't factor in to it.

She didn't smooch her. She just grabbed her hand and tried acting gay to see if she'd evoke a response in order to see if Yoriko was gay and into her sister or not. She was just screwing around, which comes back to the fact that she does have pretty loose morals, regardless of chasing guys or not

last edited at Apr 6, 2022 1:33AM