Forum › Posts by ContactSpots

joined Mar 4, 2019

THEY PUT FUCKIN WEEZER IN THE MANGA, TOP TEN MANGA

joined Mar 4, 2019

those faces tho, lol

ContactSpots
joined Mar 4, 2019

did anyone else just realize all 8 of them were in the same class or was it just me

joined Mar 4, 2019

Our girl bout a pull “I love you bitch, I ain’t ever gonna stop loving you. Bitch”

ContactSpots
joined Mar 4, 2019

bro shit got deep there at the end

ContactSpots
joined Mar 4, 2019

Was this a repost or something like that? I could swear I've seen the sudden entrance through the window before.

If anything, you might have seen a translation of this on twitter under the original comic, I know thats where I remember seeing this first.

joined Mar 4, 2019

Thanks for your hard work on this series! been reading since the beginning and enjoyed this series to the fullest thanks to you. Best of wishes to what you do next

joined Mar 4, 2019

Thanks for your hard work on this series! been reading since the beginning and enjoyed this series to the fullest thanks to you. Best of wishes to what you do next

joined Mar 4, 2019

joined Mar 4, 2019

joined Mar 4, 2019

ContactSpots
joined Mar 4, 2019

The more i read this more i want an anime adaptation to come, i need to see those abstract comparison scenes in action!

ContactSpots
joined Mar 4, 2019
97175117_p0

what da cerberus doing

ContactSpots
joined Mar 4, 2019

I have ascended. they're just so cute together

ContactSpots
joined Mar 4, 2019

GIVE HER BACK I CANT TAKE IT PLS IM ON MY KNEES HERE PLS BRING HERE BACK

ContactSpots
joined Mar 4, 2019