Forum › Posts by paru

paru
Touma-kun discussion 15 Mar 22:34
Sfdsfksdfsd
joined Jan 15, 2019

Oh god I fucking hate this series. It’s about some creepy af womanizer who “helps” people out in very unsettling ways. This series encourages people to think they cannot be special if they’re not born to be so. But everyone is an individual and they are unique and born with a talent. Fuck this manga.

I think it runs deeper than that, some of its content deeply upset me for how close it came home. I don't think it encouraged me feeling bad, instead it made me realize (again) just how damaging my self-loathing thoughts and how unjust the impossibly high standards of society can be. The last chapter especially; Touma-kun tackles self-hatred, brings comfort and reassurance that everyone is cute, with just a few words-- I don't think that calling Touma-kun a womanizer is fair. I respect your opinion, though.

Sfdsfksdfsd
joined Jan 15, 2019

tomboy x tomboy is niiiiceee~

paru
Sfdsfksdfsd
joined Jan 15, 2019

hoho, i really like this possessiveness turning into sadism
Not my kinda thing irl but in fiction it's the Best

paru
Sfdsfksdfsd
joined Jan 15, 2019

oh boy, Yuu clutching her heart thinking "i want to love..."
that hurt.
i cannot wait for the next chapter. thank you 4s for uploading

Sfdsfksdfsd
joined Jan 15, 2019

aw the last page of ch9 is really cute. everyone has the potential to be a friend indeed.
And i really like yukka's reasoning and the lil glimpse of her personality is nice

Sfdsfksdfsd
joined Jan 15, 2019

this is interesting, albeit a bit confusing.
i think it'd be cool if kotone finally accepted herself as a lesbian, then went on to fully accept mei as a girl, and the two started dating. or something.

Sfdsfksdfsd
joined Jan 15, 2019

It really is hot & cold with this Anzu. Either I like her or I don't...

Sfdsfksdfsd
joined Jan 15, 2019

What does Ayari mean, when she says no to oven baked pizza, do they not have an oven? Sachi's father bought them a 100 $ ham leg + the shipping costs. As well as luxury Foie Gras and a full raclette cheese wheel. He and his wife are touring the entire world as their honeymoon. How can he not afford a goddamn oven.

This was bugging me too, so I did some research and apparently ovens are not a thing in Japan. Microwaves with an oven setting, sure, but there's not a lot of large ovens for, say, baking cakes or big batches of cookies or pizza. hence the pizza in a pan.