Forum › Posts by Strauvery7

Strauvery7
School Zone discussion 24 Aug 10:45
Images
joined Sep 30, 2018

I would really love to see them progress in their yuri relationships later on, not pressuring the pace because it's really fun and enjoyable as it is.. but gay as i am, i can't shake away the curiosity on how they would end up.

Images
joined Sep 30, 2018

WOAH

Strauvery7
Images
joined Sep 30, 2018

I believe in the power of one night stands

Strauvery7
Chiral discussion 15 Jun 08:34
Images
joined Sep 30, 2018

So wholesome, almost forgot to care about the incest

Strauvery7
Lily Marble discussion 12 Jun 20:50
Images
joined Sep 30, 2018

It hurts right in the kokoro esp because Miyu is one of my fave characters. Too bad, but acceptable.

Images
joined Sep 30, 2018

This is the first time that I find a manga with lots of sex -cute

Strauvery7
Images
joined Sep 30, 2018

Can we just talk about them being seen naked?

Images
joined Sep 30, 2018

YATTAAAAAAAA!!!!

Images
joined Sep 30, 2018

Uhm. What the actual fuck?

Strauvery7
Age 15 discussion 19 Mar 12:31
Images
joined Sep 30, 2018

Is this really the end??? Wowww if it really is, then this is very unusual knowing Asagi Ryuu, but this might be one of Asagi's best works! I've been waiting for the update of this story for so long and now that it's ending (if there won't be any extra chapters) I could really say that it was worth the wait!

Images
joined Sep 30, 2018

I think it's now time for Kanda to reveal her real identity to Ookuma. Time for some serious drama!

Strauvery7
Images
joined Sep 30, 2018

This is too realistic, but yeah acceptable. The violence, I hate if but if the mangaka's going for the realistic approach, this is acceptable. I just hope the plot would go on as how it should be since the yuri tag's already there, you know, the girls getting together, but on the guy's violence, normally as a woman you should call the police! A lot of things needed to be solved, that makes the manga something to look forward. Ik a lot of us have different views on this and heck yeah, I FUCKING HATE WHAT HE DID, but I wanna trust the mangaka that this will still turn out well on the end.

Strauvery7
Images
joined Sep 30, 2018

Interesting. The whole story could stand on its own without the sex.

But that wouldn't be a Mira work.

It's not Mira if it doesn't have sex, out of this world- sex

Strauvery7
Images
joined Sep 30, 2018

So promising! Great work with creating a sexy ass maid!!! I luv her, hope she gets fixed. But ending up with Rachel X Ayame isn't too bad as well :)

Strauvery7
Liberty discussion 10 Feb 17:05
Images
joined Sep 30, 2018

I feel so bad for Maki and angry at Liz. She managed to hurt Maki whenever she remembers her senpai but can't do anything bad to the senpai who did the hurting, even did ecchi stuff with her! Damn, But I'm also looking forward to how this will turn out, hopefully it will be in favor of the mc. While all that tingling from the cheating stuff is still fresh, hope the next ch will be updated asap.

Strauvery7
1 x ½ discussion 24 Jan 23:15
Images
joined Sep 30, 2018

So guys, do you think Ayako and Asuka will end up together? Or they'll just end up understanding that they've misunderstood their mother and daughter relationship?The theory that Ayako could have cheated with Akira makes me worry that Akira might go in between them X(.
I really want Ayako and Asuka to end up togetherrrr even if I have to taint my soul for that lol

last edited at Jan 24, 2020 11:16PM

Strauvery7
Still Sick discussion 17 Jan 08:40
Images
joined Sep 30, 2018

Ohhh maaay gossh. This manga really deserves an anime adaptation

Strauvery7
∞ discussion 15 Jan 02:58
Images
joined Sep 30, 2018

Damn this is so wholesome

Strauvery7
Images
joined Sep 30, 2018

I don't know why the MC doesn't seem to think that her idol have flaws too. I like this manga, tho it has a different angle(which is the yuri ofc) because of how it tackles idol-to-fan relationships. It is so important for fans to understand that their idols aren't the totality of the person they seem to be and they have their imperfections too. A lot of fans end up hurting and hating their idols when they find unpleasant things about them. In the modern day, a lot of idols have been driven to emotional instability because of the discrimination they receive from people and fans.

Images
joined Sep 30, 2018

This is such a cute Manga it keeps me thinking and trying to figure out things. Kagami is so complex. she's right about the maiden thing that she doesn't want that kind of relationship with Indou because maybe what she feels for her is something more than that and it seems that maiden thing is just senpais trying to pick a cute kouhai they could go out with. But what is confusing is her denial of her feelings. So basically, Kagami is a tsundere, right?

Btw, I sense(and like) a harem. I kinda like Ooba-san to start liking Indou in a special way, coz Kagami looked kinda threatened back then and maybe that would lead her to admit her true feelings for Indou. Miharu is kinda cute too.

Could it be that Kagami's jealous of her mother's closeness with Indou?ugh I luv this. Hahaha

Strauvery7
Images
joined Sep 30, 2018

This is so devastating. I did not even know such site existed until now, now that it's shutting down. Why...

Strauvery7
Images
joined Sep 30, 2018

It's a relief to find out that Nene's feelings for Kou are real and she's not only using Kou. But this also means more angst

Images
joined Sep 30, 2018

Dead people always make me sad.so what, mimi is a ghost,or smth?

Strauvery7
Images
joined Sep 30, 2018

That tongue though....

Strauvery7
Still Sick discussion 18 Jul 02:38
Images
joined Sep 30, 2018

Isn't Shimizu just the best gril