Forum › Posts by HLXY

HLXY
Image Comments 26 Sep 20:40
joined May 28, 2018
51472277_p1

It hurts~

joined May 28, 2018

This is one of those mangas that makes me cry :')

joined May 28, 2018

This was really REALLY great!
I mean, I don't like this couple, but something like this deserves to be in my favorites folder

HLXY
Image Comments 12 Apr 17:09
joined May 28, 2018
74079104_p0

So grossly hot!!

joined May 28, 2018

I felt happy, now I feel that my heart is also broken ...
Why do people make this kind of story? I don't understand what's the "funny" part of making you sympathize with the characters and then throwing all the love to the trash... Well, at least we have Nana to Kaoru :)

joined May 28, 2018

I felt happy, now I feel my heart is also broken...
Why does people make this kind of story? I don't get what's the "funny" part of making you sympathize with the characters and then throw all the love to the trash... Well, at least we have Nana to Kaoru :)

HLXY
joined May 28, 2018

I think we need the Aaaaangst tag, it really broke my heart :'(

HLXY
Tobira -If- discussion 27 Jan 22:59
joined May 28, 2018

I usually don't like when a doujin changes the past of a character or something, because it also changes the feelings and personality of that character, but this time it was the opposite. This story was true to Honoka and Nico, and shows us a beautiful and sweet memory. I really loved this manga!

joined May 28, 2018

The previous part was great but the sequel... I don't know why I feel so bad! ¬¬

joined May 28, 2018

I'm not a fan of Mira or something, but recently the quality in these mangas is surprisingly high, I really like this one, I hope we have even more from now on!

HLXY
joined May 28, 2018

Amazing! A short sweet story full of love! I'm glad to be alive :')

joined May 28, 2018

Pleasant reading...

joined May 28, 2018

Emm... What's happening with the Yuri mangas nowadays!? lol

joined May 28, 2018

Wow, another "three chapters" story lol

HLXY
Please discussion 25 Oct 21:26
joined May 28, 2018

Oh dude, that broke my heart!
Such a beautiful and painful story, this shows me how the tragedy can reach our feelings easily. I'm not crying (T^T)

joined May 28, 2018

What the heck is happening!? This is really a surprise, a really delicious surprise (>w<)/

joined May 28, 2018

Pretty good. The drawing has to improve and all, but I really did enjoy the manga. I don't usually read doujins about other ships than NicoMaki or NozoEli, but it's great to find something that makes you like another ships, even if they're not coherent at all.

HLXY
joined May 28, 2018

Hell yeah! it was so """"romantic""""

Well, I had fun, that's important! 10/10

HLXY
joined May 28, 2018

You wear me out!
Lol

HLXY
joined May 28, 2018

Wow, I didn't think a manga could make me feel something like this, what a beautiful story we have here. Honestly, one of the best one shots I've ever read

HLXY
Marionette discussion 30 Jun 03:08
joined May 28, 2018

I still can't understand at all what happened, but I liked it, shit!
As expected from a Takemiya's work